Posts Tagged ‘2013’

0
comments
American Football Tips & Previews

NFL Tips – Saints v Falcons

Posted November 21, 2013 by bonusbanter

NFL Tips – Saints v Falcons It’s Thursday night and it’s time for another round of NFL Weekly games and NFL Tips. This week see the New Orleans Saints travel to Atlanta Falcons in a very important game. These two teams have a great rivalry and I expect it to be a very physical game. […]

Full Story »

32red fish party
0
comments
Poker News

iPops V (5) Satellites & Main Events Schedule

Posted November 14, 2013 by BBTipster

iPOPS V Guarantees Over $1.25 Million The iPoker Online Poker Series (iPOPS) is one of the highlights of the poker calendar online and it’s all due to kick off on October 28th 2013.. With satellites from a lowly $1+$0.1, you could go on to win a share of $1,250,000 guaranteed! iPops 2013 is for all bankrolls, all […]

Full Story »

1
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

DP World Tour Championship 2013 Golf Tips

Posted November 13, 2013 by bonusbanter

DP World Tour Championship Golf Tips Well it’s finally here……. the last event of the 2013 European Tour Golfing season. We have a great event lined up at a great venue which sees a true test of players ability. The likes of Henrik Stenson, Justin Rose and Rory McIlroy head the betting for what promises […]

Full Story »

1
comments
American Football Tips & Previews

Redskins v Vikings Tips preview

Posted November 7, 2013 by bonusbanter

Redskins v Vikings Tips preview The Redskins 3-5 travel to Minnesota to play an injury depleted Vikings 1-7 squad. It’s fair to say that the Redskins have not impressed too often this season and were tipped by some to be Superbowl contenders at the start of the season. In fact, if they don’t start stringing […]

Full Story »

0
comments
Betting Syndicate

Todays Syndicate Betting Tips

Posted November 7, 2013 by bonusbanter

Syndicate Betting System The BonusBanter Betting Syndicate is having a few bets today on European Tour Golf, US PGA Tour Golf and also tonight’s Europa League Football matches. So far the syndicate is showing a return of just under 1000%……. that’s right ONE THOUSAND PERCENT ! As with all betting tips and syndicates there will be […]

Full Story »

wundham golf championships golf tips
0
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

Turkish Airlines Open Golf 2013

Posted November 5, 2013 by bonusbanter

Turkish Airlines Open Golf 2013 Tips, Analysis and Preview   So we head off to sunny Turkey for the penultimate European Tour event of the 2013 golf season. We will look at who is going to provide the best value with our preview of golf tips for the event. Let’s start with the course itself; […]

Full Story »

wundham golf championships golf tips
2
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

WGC HSBC Champions Golf Tips Preview

Posted October 30, 2013 by bonusbanter

WGC HSBC Champions Golf Tips Preview   An interesting betting prospect this week as we have a lot of the best players in the world coming to the European Tour for the WGC HSBC Champions Golf Event. Last years sensation Henrik Stenson  is at 18/1 but we also have top players such as Phil Mickelson, […]

Full Story »

0
comments
American Football Tips & Previews

Big Odds NFL tip – WINS

Posted October 25, 2013 by bonusbanter

Big Odds NFL tip – WINS   We hope you were following yesterdays post regarding the NFL match-up between Carolina Panthers v Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The match went as predicted by our tipster and the Panthers won comfortably giving us a big odds tipster win. Out of 4 bets proposed our Tipster came good on 3 […]

Full Story »