comments
World Cup 2014

World Cup Betting Tips 13/07

Posted July 12, 2014 by evilbow

  World Cup Betting Tips 13/07 Today is the last day of World Cup Brazil 2014 & what a tournament its been!! Brazil 7-1 defeat? Suarez biting? who couldve predicted any of what happened? Below are our World Cup Betting Tips 13/07. Germany v Argentina Betting Tips 9pm                 […]

Full Story »

0
comments
World Cup 2014

World Cup Betting Tips 12/07

Posted July 11, 2014 by evilbow

  World Cup Betting Tips 12/07 Today gives us the third place play off with only pride to play for, Brazil on the back of their worse ever efeat (7-1) from germany, plus Holland so near yet so far as usual for them Below are our World Cup Betting Tips 12/07. Brazil v Holland  Betting Tips […]

Full Story »

0
comments
World Cup 2014

World Cup Betting Tips 09/07

Posted July 9, 2014 by evilbow

  World Cup Betting Tips 09/07 Today gives us the second of our cracking matches in the semi finals of World cup 2014 with Holland v Argentina. It’s a big one, a battle of the big 2, Will this get Messi? Will the dutch end up Robben the Argies of a final place? Below are […]

Full Story »

1
comments
Football Betting Tips & News

World Cup Betting Tips 08/07

Posted July 8, 2014 by evilbow

  World Cup Betting Tips 08/07 Today gives us the first cracking matches of the semi finals of World cup 2014 with Brazl v Germany. It’s the big one, the battle of the big 2, and I believe the winner will more than like come from this fixture. Will this Brazil side cope without injured striker […]

Full Story »

1
comments
World Cup 2014

World Cup Betting Tips 05/07

Posted July 4, 2014 by evilbow

  World Cup Betting Tips 05/07 Today gives us 2 more cracking matches with Argentina v Belgium & Holand v Costa Rica. It’s the big games we’ve been waiting for and with every group winner now meeting each other I think the games will be of better quality then the last 16round matches. Below are our World […]

Full Story »

1
comments
World Cup 2014

World Cup Betting Tips 04/07

Posted July 3, 2014 by evilbow

  World Cup Betting Tips 04/07 Today gives us 2 more cracking matches with France v Germany & Brazil v Colombia. It’s the big games we’ve been waiting for and with every group winner now meeting each other I think the games will be of better quality then the last 16round matches. Below are our World Cup […]

Full Story »

1
comments
World Cup 2014

World Cup Betting Tips 01/07

Posted July 1, 2014 by evilbow

  World Cup Betting Tips 01/07 Today gives us 2 more cracking matches with Argentine v Switzerland then Belgium v USA. It’s the big  challenge Belgium tonight & Argentina Below are our World Cup Betting Tips 01/07. Argentina v Switzerland Betting Tips 5pm   Argentina Lionel Messi has scored 24 times in his last 23 games for Argentina. […]

Full Story »

0
comments
World Cup 2014

World Cup Betting Tips 30/06

Posted June 30, 2014 by BBTipster

  World Cup Betting Tips 30/06 Today gives us 2 more cracking matches with France v Nigeria & also Germany v Algeria. It’s the big Europe v Africa challenge and we expect the Europeans to come out on top in both games. Below are our World Cup Betting Tips 30/06. France v Nigeria Betting Tips 5pm   France have […]

Full Story »