comments
Football Betting Tips & News

SPFL Title 2017/18

Posted July 21, 2017 by evilbow

  With the new season almost upon us its not who will win the SPFL Title 2017/18 but who will finish 2nd in the league behind Celtic.  This is not being disrespectful to the others here but I think Celtic are still light years ahead of every other team in the SPFL. My 3 contenders […]

Full Story »

0
comments
EPL Tips

EPL Champions 2017/18

Posted July 21, 2017 by evilbow

  So with the new season almost upon us, the important question will be around where do I put my money at the bookies for EPL Champions 2017/18   There will be 4 serious contenders in my opinion.  Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd & Arsenal.  This may make me unpopular but I dont think Liverpool […]

Full Story »

free football betting tips
0
comments
Football Betting Tips & News

Todays Football Tips 06/05/17

Posted May 6, 2017 by BBTipster

Todays Football Tips 06/05/17 Here are todays daily football tips. We had a quiet week this week as there weren’t too many games on each day. We finished off last weekend with a couple of winners so let’s get the cash flowing for this weekends football tips. Let’s keep the run going today & see what tips we can […]

Full Story »

free football betting tips
0
comments
Football Betting Tips & News

Todays Football Tips 29/04/17

Posted April 29, 2017 by BBTipster

Todays Football Tips 29/04/17 Here are todays daily football tips. We had a quiet week this week as there weren’t too many games on each day. We finished off last weekend with a couple of winners so let’s get the cash flowing for this weekends football tips. Let’s keep the run going today & see what tips we can […]

Full Story »

free football betting tips
0
comments
Football Betting Tips & News

Todays Football Tips 23/04/17

Posted April 23, 2017 by BBTipster

Todays Football Tips 23/04/17 Here are todays daily football tips. We landed our over 2.5 goals treble with ease yesterday at 4/1 but landed just one goal short of winning our 10/1 BTTS/Win double as MK Dons couldn’t grab a consolation goal. Let’s keep the run going today & see what tips we can get value from. Remember, […]

Full Story »

free football betting tips
0
comments
Football Betting Tips & News

Todays Football Tips 22/04/17

Posted April 22, 2017 by BBTipster

Todays Football Tips 22/04/17 Here are todays daily football tips. We have not had a good week here at Banter Towers & it’s been even worse on the tipping front. A few small wins have kept us ticking over but we know we have to expect these short runs of bad form & today we will look […]

Full Story »

free football betting tips
0
comments
Football Betting Tips & News

Todays Football Tips 14/04/17

Posted April 14, 2017 by BBTipster

Todays Football Tips 14/04/17 Here are todays daily football tips. We are ticking over nicely with our daily tips and showing a decent profit over the last few weeks. Our Colossus syndicates are also starting to fire again and we have plenty of tickets cashing in now! We have cashed in almost £2000 in the past week […]

Full Story »

free football betting tips
0
comments
Football Betting Tips & News

Todays Football Tips 11/04/17

Posted April 11, 2017 by BBTipster

Todays Football Tips 11/04/17 Here are todays daily football tips. We are ticking over nicely with our daily tips and showing a decent profit over the last few weeks. Our Colossus syndicates are also starting to fire again and we have plenty of tickets cashing in now! We have cashed in almost £2000 in the past week […]

Full Story »