comments
Golf Tips and Previews

Lyoness Open & St Jude Classic Golf Tips

Posted January 29, 2014 by bonusbanter

For our 2014 Lyoness Open Golf tips CLICK HERE For our 2014 St Jude Classic Golf Tips CLICK HERE   Lyoness Open – European Tour Miguel Jiménez 20/1 – Finished 4th at 150/1 2 weeks ago when we bet him and was only a couple shots off a place again last week. The “old man” […]

Full Story »

omega dubai classic golf preview
0
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

Omega Dubai Desert Classic 2014 Golf Tips & Preview

Posted January 28, 2014 by BBTipster

Omega Dubai Desert Classic 2014 Golf Tips & Preview Value in the field in the Dubai Desert Classic ? Tiger Woods has flown over to play in the 25th Anniversary of the Dubai Desert Classic this year. He has only played this event once in his career back in 2008 and of course, he won […]

Full Story »

golf tips
1
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

Pheonix Open 2014 Golf Tips Preview

Posted January 28, 2014 by BBTipster

Pheonix Open 2014 Golf Tips Preview TPC Scottsdale Arizona Golf Tips This is one of my favourite courses since the days of the Sega Mega Drive and my countless hours spent playing PGA Tour Golf video game. Of course you can’t fail to love the tradition around here and then there is the world famous […]

Full Story »

wundham golf championships golf tips
2
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

Farmers Insurance Open Golf Tips

Posted January 23, 2014 by BBTipster

Farmers Insurance Open Golf Tips 2014 Is Tiger unstoppable ? So, another tournament where Tiger Woods is playing in and is clear favourite. This time it is completely justified, not just because he is the greatest golfer ever to play the game, but because he has won on this course no less than 8 times […]

Full Story »

1
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

DP World Tour Championship 2013 Golf Tips

Posted November 13, 2013 by bonusbanter

DP World Tour Championship Golf Tips Well it’s finally here……. the last event of the 2013 European Tour Golfing season. We have a great event lined up at a great venue which sees a true test of players ability. The likes of Henrik Stenson, Justin Rose and Rory McIlroy head the betting for what promises […]

Full Story »

0
comments
Betting Syndicate

Todays Syndicate Betting Tips

Posted November 7, 2013 by bonusbanter

Syndicate Betting System The BonusBanter Betting Syndicate is having a few bets today on European Tour Golf, US PGA Tour Golf and also tonight’s Europa League Football matches. So far the syndicate is showing a return of just under 1000%……. that’s right ONE THOUSAND PERCENT ! As with all betting tips and syndicates there will be […]

Full Story »

wundham golf championships golf tips
0
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

Turkish Airlines Open Golf 2013

Posted November 5, 2013 by bonusbanter

Turkish Airlines Open Golf 2013 Tips, Analysis and Preview   So we head off to sunny Turkey for the penultimate European Tour event of the 2013 golf season. We will look at who is going to provide the best value with our preview of golf tips for the event. Let’s start with the course itself; […]

Full Story »

wundham golf championships golf tips
2
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

WGC HSBC Champions Golf Tips Preview

Posted October 30, 2013 by bonusbanter

WGC HSBC Champions Golf Tips Preview   An interesting betting prospect this week as we have a lot of the best players in the world coming to the European Tour for the WGC HSBC Champions Golf Event. Last years sensation Henrik Stenson  is at 18/1 but we also have top players such as Phil Mickelson, […]

Full Story »