Deutsche Bank Championship golf Tips
0
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

Malaysian Open Golf Tips & Preview

Posted April 16, 2014 by BBTipster

    Weekend Golf Tips – European Tour 17/04 Welcome to our Malaysian Open Golf Tips & Preview.  Our free golf betting tips have been going really well lately and we bagged a nice 150/1 3rd place last week with our Masters Golf Tips. Lets hope we can continue our good form with our latest golf tips. […]

Full Story »

Deutsche Bank Championship golf Tips
1
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

Masters 1st Round 3-Balls Tips

Posted April 10, 2014 by BBTipster

  You can see our full Masters 2014 Betting Tips article HERE but for now we want to concentrate on the Masters 1st round 3-balls tips betting where there is some good value to be had in doing an accumulator. Try the below free golf tip : Place these 4 into an accumulator with Paddypower and the […]

Full Story »

Free Golf Betting Tips
7
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

The Masters Golf Free Betting Tips 2014

Posted April 9, 2014 by BBTipster

Masters Golf Free Betting Tips Tiger is out, but can WE win again ? Augusta Masters – 2014   The Masters brings us fond memories from last years Masters Golf Free Betting Tips when we successfully tipped Adam Scott to win at outstanding odds of 28/1. You won’t see those sorts of odds on the likeable Aussie this year […]

Full Story »

arnold palmer invitational golf
0
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

Arnold Palmer Invitational 2014 Preview

Posted March 20, 2014 by BBTipster

PGA Tour Golf Preview This week the PGA Golf Tour heads to the Arnold Palmer Bay Hill course. The course is one of the toughest on tour with tight fairways, harsh rough & very fast, tricky greens. So what will be looking for in a players ability to match the course ? Well, this is […]

Full Story »

wundham golf championships golf tips
0
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

Valspar Championship 2014 Golf Tips

Posted March 12, 2014 by BBTipster

Copperhead Golf course Palm Harbor – Florida The PGA tour returns to Florida this week for the Valspar Championship. The course is a tough one, one of the toughest on the tour with tree lined fairways making driving accuracy a must for all players. The greens are also fairly small by comparison to other courses […]

Full Story »

3
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

WGC Accenture Matchplay Golf Preview & Tips

Posted February 18, 2014 by bonusbanter

WGC Accenture Matchplay Golf Preview & Tips Not your regular Golf tournament The WGC Matchplay Golf event is not your regular golf tournament. The dynamics are unique and the event itself is played over an extended 5 days compared to the usual 4 days of a golfing weekend. I will try and make this golf […]

Full Story »

1
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Preview and Golf Tips

Posted February 5, 2014 by bonusbanter

AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am golf tips & preview PGA Golf Betting Guide So after a successful week last week and 2 e/w places with Bubba Watson coming 2nd & Hideki Matsuyama finishing 4th at 30/1 & 50/1 respectively, we now turn our attention to one of the all time great golfing events. The AT&T Pebble […]

Full Story »

wundham golf championships golf tips
1
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

Joburg Open Golf Preview & Betting Tips

Posted February 4, 2014 by BBTipster

Joburg Open Golf Preview & Betting Tips Will the South Africans reign supreme? The European Tour heads to South Africa this week to the beautiful resort of Royal Johannesburg & Kensington Golf Club for the Joburg Open. Sounds posh doesn’t it ? It is a very exclusive resort and one of the toughest tests of […]

Full Story »