Other Sporting Events

September 17, 2017

NFL Week 2 Betting Tips 2017

Share

NFL Week 2 Betting Tips 2017 Preview

NFL Week 4 Betting Tips 2015

GOOOOO CHIES !!!

Here are our NFL Week 2 Betting Tips 2017 Preview.

Week 1 threw up some huge results & left us scratching our head at times, but there were also some games which went entirely to plan. Ezekiel Elliot blew away the NY Giants after we had thought he wouldn’t play (he appealed a 6 match ban & was put on temporary hold). The Cowboys made the most of that & this week they face the Denver Broncos in another huge match.

The great news for us is that Colossus Bets are doing their NFL pools again this season & these could represent some HUGE value for us as not as many players get involved in these pools so the jackpot shares can be a little bigger than in normal football pools. So with that in mind I will take a look at one of the Colossus NFL pools Pick 4 tickets today.

Colossus Bets NFL Pick4 Pool Tips – Week 2

Philadelphia Eagles @ Kansas City Chiefs

Both of these teams had great 1st week results. The Eagles beat the Redskins 30-17, which was decent, but all the talk was of the Chiefs amazing 42-27 win against the Patriots. The Chiefs defence was solid & Alex Smith was on fire. He paired up with Kareem Hunt to demolish the Patriots defence & catch Brady & Co. off guard. We have them at home here to win by anything from 1-19 points. This should be a cracking match up.

Buffalo Bills @ Carolina Panthers

The Panthers started 2017 with an easy victory against the hapless 49ers. That was expected, but they done what they had to do. They got 23 points on the board & the defence held the 49ers to a miserable 3 points. It was a poor season last year for Cam Newton & the Panthers but they are looking much better already. If Newton can regain his touch they could well be a force to reckon with again. The Bills meanwhile are no slouches when LeSean McCoy is playing well, as he did last week against the Jets. OK, it was only the Jets, but he looked impressive. Will they have enough against the Panthers ? Probably not as the difference in squad roster is there for all to see. We take the Panthers by 7-18 points.

Chicago Bears @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

The Bucs start their campaign off after last weeks match against the Dolphins was postponed due to hurricane Irma. We have already seen the Bears in action after their opener against the Falcons resulted in a 6 point defeat. The bears played well that match & can take a lot of positives from the game, but sadly they just don’t have what it takes to worry most teams, even if they do improve. The Bucs meanwhile are being touted as a team to watch this season. They may not be Superbowl material but they could well upset the odds a few times this year & who knows, possibly even reach the playoffs. They will be grateful of this easy start against a Bears side who never won a match on the road last season. The Bucs are 7 point spread favourite but we think they will win easier than that. Bucs by 13-24 points.

Dallas Cowboys @ Denver Broncos

The Broncos are underdogs, at home, against a side who haven’t beaten them since 1995! That’s mostly due to the fact that the Broncos no longer have the legend Peyton Manning controlling the offence but also due to the improvement by the visiting Cowboys over the past few seasons. Then of course we have Ezekial Elliot for the Cowboys who had a brilliant week last week & looks a star player. The Broncos tightened up defence last week & we expect the same this week. Denver QB Siemian will grow in confidence as the season progresses & he has already shown he can make good decisions. The Cowboys look hot…. but this is against the Broncos, at Mile High & history could well repeat itself if the Broncos can keep Elliot grounded. We take the Broncos to upset the Cowboys by 1-12 points.

Comment below with your thoughts on our NFL Week 2 Betting Tips 2017.

If you are looking for huge value then why not open a Colossus Bets account and claim up to £100 in MATCHED BETS ! Just click the banner below & use Colossus Bonus Code BANTER to get started :

Colossus Bets