Other Sporting Events

September 6, 2017

NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2017

Share

NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2017 Preview

NFL Week 4 Betting Tips 2015

                           GOOOOO team !!!

Here are my NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2017 Preview.

We took a break from the NFL tips last season but just couldn’t resist getting back into it. This is REAL football & none of your namby-pamby soccer nonsense with players diving & cheating…… mainly because there are 400 referees, video replays & millions of dollars per match at stake !! But there you go….. once you get into American Football it truly is an exceptional sport & the yanks certainly know how to put on  a show. It’s an exciting week to open with & plenty of close matchups.

The great news for us is that Colossus Bets are doing their NFL pools again this season & these could represent some HUGE value for us as not as many players get involved in these pools so the jackpot shares can be a little bigger than in normal football pools. So with that in mind I will take a look at one of the Colossus NFL pools Pick 4 tickets today.

Colossus Bets NFL Pick4 Pool Tips – Week 1

Oakland Raiders @ Tennessee Titans

The Bookies make the Titans around 1-2 point favourites in this match & it does look like a close contest. Both of these teams have a real chance at making the playoffs this year & with Mariota (Titans) & Carr (Raiders) we have possibly the best 2 young QB’s right now. Both are starting to gel with their teams & making big plays at the right times. Both of these QB’s also broke their legs at the end of last season too! They met here last season & the Raiders won 17-10 in a scrappy affair but it may not be so easy this time for the Raiders. The Titans will look to the run game which usually gives us low scoring matches, & the Raiders don’t score too heavily on the road. The most exciting thing for this fixture is that Marshawn “Beast Mode” Lynch has signed for the Raiders & he could be one of the missing jigsaw pieces which elevate the Raiders this year to be a true competitor for the Superbowl. The Titans home field advantage will probably give them a narrow win but the Raiders could sneak it so we will hedge our bets.

Arizona Cardinals @ Detroit Lions

The Cardinals played the Championship game 2 seasons ago but were very disappointing last season hitting under .500 record in the division. The squad is now aging & this will probably be the final season for QB Carson Palmer. He has served the Cardinals well & is still more than capable of keeping up with the kids…… and with some decent Defensive additions the Cardinals should be tighter at the back this season. The Lions have made QB Mathew Stafford the NFL’s highest paid player this season & it’s easy to see why. Last season he made some incredible plays & had a record EIGHT 4th quarter comebacks to get victories for Detroit. Unfortunately for him (and Detroit) he was injured late in the season which cost them the division title and any chance of play-off glory. Both teams love to pass & this game has shoot-out written all over it. We expect a high scoring game with the Cardinals defence probably saving the day. A close match but Cardinals to nick it.

Carolina Panthers @ San Francisco 49ers

The Panthers are rightly favourites to win this match. They hammered the 49ers last season 46-27 but that was at home. In 2015 the Panthers were the big thing in the NFL! They reached the Superbowl final, were demolishing teams with their top rated offense & QB Cam Newton was the MVP. Last year however it all went downhill as they hit a 6-10 record & failed to make the play-offs. They will be aiming to get back into the playoffs this season, especially with some nice offensive additions to the squad, but they have to protect Cam Newton better this season. The 49ers are pretty bad. In fact they are really bad. I doubt they will win many games this season but, you know the old saying, “The Sun even shines on a Dogs Ass some days!”. This probably won’t be one of those days but they may do well enough to keep Cam Newton under control. If the Panthers turn up ready to play then they will win. Simple. We will cover a few win outcomes here.

New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys

This will be a quality game & should be very tight too. They met twice last season with the NY Giants winning both matches……. but they were both close with a 1 point & a 3 point victory. These 2 sides tend to cancel each other out. They both have very good defenses & both have capable offensive games. The Cowboys played more of a running game with top rookie zekiel Elliot being their star man last season, but he is suspended & won’t feature here. That isn’t good for their chances. The Giants play a passing offensive style & are very good at it. They have Odell Beckham Jnr catching passes from Eli Manning week in & week out & will again look to get Odell & the other receivers plenty of action. The Cowboys are 3.5 favourites here at the bookies but I fancy the Giants to take this, again, by the smallest of margins.

Join our Colossus Syndicate NFL Pick 4 Ticket NOW!

All of the above 4 matches are available on the Colossus Bets Pick4 Pool & if we have it right then we will win up to £2000! You can grab a piece of my syndicate ticket below by following THIS LINK TO THE COLOSSUS BETS NFL POOLS.

colossus bets nfl pools tips

Comment below with your thoughts on our NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2017.

If you are looking for huge value then why not open a Colossus Bets account and claim up to £100 in MATCHED BETS ! Just click the banner below & use Colossus Bonus Code BANTER to get started :

Colossus Bets