Archive for December, 2017

NFL Week 2 Betting Tips 2017
0
comments
American Football Tips & Previews

NFL Week 2 Betting Tips 2017

Posted September 17, 2017 by BBTipster

NFL Week 2 Betting Tips 2017 Preview Here are our NFL Week 2 Betting Tips 2017 Preview. Week 1 threw up some huge results & left us scratching our head at times, but there were also some games which went entirely to plan. Ezekiel Elliot blew away the NY Giants after we had thought he wouldn’t play (he […]

Full Story »

New England Patriots cheerleaders
0
comments
American Football Tips & Previews

NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2017

Posted September 6, 2017 by BBTipster

NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2017 Preview Here are my NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2017 Preview. We took a break from the NFL tips last season but just couldn’t resist getting back into it. This is REAL football & none of your namby-pamby soccer nonsense with players diving & cheating…… mainly because there are 400 referees, […]

Full Story »