August 19, 2017

Todays Football Tips 19/08/17

Share

Todays Football Tips 19/08/17

Todays Football Tips 09/08/17

We have plenty of Colossus Bets syndicate tickets if you want involved in those. We have had 2 huge wins last week on our Pick4 tickets scooping almost £3000 in the process. It’s Saturday which means huge Pick20, Pick15, Pick8 & Pick6 tickets not to mention THE COLOSSUS Pick7 itself!

Remember, don’t increase your stakes just because you are winning, stick to a system & don’t over bet! You can’t win them all but we can always try. Let’s look for a winning Sunday to round off the weekend!

Saturday BTTS/WIN Double

  • Sheff Utd v  Barnsley – Home WIN BTTS
  • Ipswich v Brentford – Home WIN BTTS

The double above pays over 15/1 on Bet365

Saturday WIN Treble

  • Charlton v Northampton – Home WIN
  • Bury v Bristol Rovers – Home WIN
  • Bristol C v Millwall – Home WIN

the treble above pays just under 10/1 on Betfair

Good Luck if you are following Todays Football Tips 19/08/17

As always, you could get a nice reward of up to £950 in our FREE BETS list if you don’t have an account with any of the bookies mentioned above. That could see you betting for free tonight by opening a new account! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @bonusbanter

Boyle Sports Betting