August 15, 2017

Todays Football Tips 15/08/17

Share

Todays Football Tips 15/08/17

Todays Football Tips 09/08/17

We have plenty of Colossus Bets syndicate tickets if you want involved in those. We have had 2 huge wins last week on our Pick4 tickets scooping almost £3000 in the process.

Remember, don’t increase your stakes just because you are winning, stick to a system & don’t over bet! You can’t win them all but we can always try. Let’s look for a winning Sunday to round off the weekend!

Tuesday BTTS/WIN Double

  • Leeds v Fulham – Home WIN BTTS
  • Brentford v Bristol City – Home WIN BTTS

The double above pays over 12/1 on Bet365

There are a few games on tonight with the Champions League & English Championship playing. That said, we have only gone for a double. Brentford v Bristol is sure to throw up goals & although they haven’t started too well we think Brentford have the better squad to pull off the win on home turf against Bristol City. I am loathe to pick any matches involving Fulham as they seem to be becoming a bit of a bogey team for me but pick them we must ! Leeds are a better side on all counts & should take the home win but Fulham invariably always score goals which should get us home.

If you are looking for bigger odds & feeling adventurous then you could possibly add in Hull BTTS/WIN which would give a monster 72/1 !

Good Luck if you are following Todays Football Tips 15/08/17

As always, you could get a nice reward of up to £950 in our FREE BETS list if you don’t have an account with any of the bookies mentioned above. That could see you betting for free tonight by opening a new account! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @bonusbanter

Boyle Sports Betting

2 Comments

  1. Taslim

    Hello, do you post this “Today’s Football Tips” regularly on twitter? This is my first time of seeing it on your TL since I’ve been following you on twitter. Thank you for doing that at it’s helpful for me. Keep it up.

  2. BBTipster

    Hi Taslim

    Yes the tips on here are always posted to twitter & repeated throughout the day before any match kicks off