August 13, 2017

Todays Football Tips 13/08/17

Share

Todays Football Tips 13/08/17

Todays Football Tips 09/08/17

We have plenty of Colossus Bets syndicate tickets if you want involved in those. We have had 2 huge wins this week on our Pick4 tickets scooping almost £3000 in the process. I did fancy tipping up Norwich to beat Sunderland today at average odds of Evens but I got sidetracked in doing this post so will have to leave that game out as it has just kicked off as write!

Remember, don’t increase your stakes just because you are winning, stick to a system & don’t over bet! You can’t win them all but we can always try. Let’s look for a winning Sunday to round off the weekend!

Sunday Treble

  • Strasbourg v Lille – AWAY WIN
  • Juventus v Lazio – Home WIN
  • Norkkoping v Djurgardens – AWAY WIN

The treble above pays almost 9/1 on Bet365

A few value games this Sunday to give us some #ChickenDinners. Lille should beat newcomers Strasbourg. Juventus have dominated Lazio in all recent encounters & Lazio can’t seem to score against them so a win looks likely for the Old Lady. Lastly we can see Djurgardens outscoring Norkkoping in an entertaining match with a few goals!

Good Luck if you are following Todays Football Tips 13/08/17

As always, you could get a nice reward of up to £950 in our FREE BETS list if you don’t have an account with any of the bookies mentioned above. That could see you betting for free tonight by opening a new account! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @bonusbanter

Boyle Sports Betting