August 11, 2017

Todays Football Tips 11/08/17

Share

Todays Football Tips 11/08/17

Todays Football Tips 09/08/17

We have plenty of Colossus Bets syndicate tickets if you want involved in those. There’s a huge Pick4 ROLLOVER tonight followed by the great Pick20 tickets & Pick15 bumper tickets for the weekend. We were close in yesterdays bet when going for 2 wins in a row but just Bury letting us down going down 1-0 at home to bust our 10/1 double. Onwards & upwards!

Remember, don’t increase your stakes just because you are winning, stick to a system & don’t over bet! You can’t win them all but we can always try. Let’s look for a winning Wednesday to give us some spends for the weekend!

Friday Mixed 4-Fold

  • Arsenal v Leicester – BTTS/Home WIN
  • Partick v Celtic – AWAY WIN -1
  • Malmo v Kalmar – BTTS/ Home WIN
  • Nice v Troyes – HOME WIN -1

The 4fold above pays almost 33/1 on Bet365

It’s Friday night football so only a selection of games to choose from. A lot of tonight’s games look like easy wins but we can get value on the above bets. It’s the start of the EPL & Arsenal looked really good against Chelsea last week & should have enough firepower to sink Leicester. Celtic are just a force of nature in Scottish Football at the minute & should easily dispose of Partick. Lastly we take Malmo to cruise to yet another Allsvenskan victory but Kalmar have been much improved lately so should snatch a consolation goal. Nice are sure to take all 3 points v Troyes & shouldn’t have trouble finding the net either!

Good Luck if you are following Todays Football Tips 11/08/17

As always, you could get a nice reward of up to £950 in our FREE BETS list if you don’t have an account with any of the bookies mentioned above. That could see you betting for free tonight by opening a new account! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @bonusbanter

Boyle Sports Betting