August 9, 2017

Todays Football Tips 09/08/17

Share

Todays Football Tips 09/08/17

We have plenty of Colossus Bets syndicate tickets if you want involved in those. We managed a sweet £1437 pick 4 Jackpot yesterday & were 1 goal away from a 2nd winning pick 4 of over £2000!

Today we look at the Football tips although there aren’t a lot of games. We travel to far off Japan to start with before heading back on a flight of fancy to England for the Cup. I can see a few potential slip ups for some of the better teams tonight with Bolton, Aston Villa & Burton all facing tricky ties to lower league rivals. These 3 could easily slip up so I have left them well alone. 3 draws would not be out of the question!

Remember, don’t increase your stakes just because you are winning, stick to a system & don’t over bet! You can’t win them all but we can always try. Let’s look for a winning Wednesday to give us some spends for the weekend!

Wednesday Early Win Treble (11 am Kickoffs)

  • Niigata v Kawasaki – AWAY WIN
  • Kashiwa v Sagan Tosu – HOME WIN
  • Kobe v Kashima – AWAY WIN

The win treble above pays almost 5/1 on Bet365

Wednesday BTTS/Win Double

  • Leeds v Port Vale HOME WIN
  • Sheffield Utd v Walsall HOME WIN

The BTTS/Win double pays over 8/1 with Skybet

Like I said, nottoo many matches to choose from but no point forcing it by picking bets for the sake of it. Good Luck if you are following Todays Football Tips 09/08/17

As always, you could get a nice reward of up to £950 in our FREE BETS list if you don’t have an account with any of the bookies mentioned above. That could see you betting for free tonight by opening a new account! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @bonusbanter

Boyle Sports Betting