Archive for November, 2017

todays football tips
0
comments
Football Betting Tips & News

Todays Football Tips 19/08/17

Posted August 19, 2017 by BBTipster

Todays Football Tips 19/08/17 We have plenty of Colossus Bets syndicate tickets if you want involved in those. We have had 2 huge wins last week on our Pick4 tickets scooping almost £3000 in the process. It’s Saturday which means huge Pick20, Pick15, Pick8 & Pick6 tickets not to mention THE COLOSSUS Pick7 itself! Remember, don’t increase […]

Full Story »

todays football tips
2
comments
Football Betting Tips & News

Todays Football Tips 15/08/17

Posted August 15, 2017 by BBTipster

Todays Football Tips 15/08/17 We have plenty of Colossus Bets syndicate tickets if you want involved in those. We have had 2 huge wins last week on our Pick4 tickets scooping almost £3000 in the process. Remember, don’t increase your stakes just because you are winning, stick to a system & don’t over bet! You can’t win them all […]

Full Story »

todays football tips
0
comments
Football Betting Tips & News

Todays Football Tips 13/08/17

Posted August 13, 2017 by BBTipster

Todays Football Tips 13/08/17 We have plenty of Colossus Bets syndicate tickets if you want involved in those. We have had 2 huge wins this week on our Pick4 tickets scooping almost £3000 in the process. I did fancy tipping up Norwich to beat Sunderland today at average odds of Evens but I got sidetracked […]

Full Story »

pokerbanter weekly homegame
0
comments
Poker News

Our Poker League is back on 32red !

Posted August 13, 2017 by BBTipster

The poker league is here!!!!!! Playing on 32red every Monday & Friday 8pm (late reg til 9pm) Starting on Monday 14th August for 10 weeks HOW DO I JOIN IN ? Click here to download 32red poker >> http://bit.ly/AIYH Look under SPECIALS tab Our League is named AIYH League No password required, just hit JOIN […]

Full Story »

todays football tips
0
comments
Football Betting Tips & News

Todays Football Tips 11/08/17

Posted August 11, 2017 by BBTipster

Todays Football Tips 11/08/17 We have plenty of Colossus Bets syndicate tickets if you want involved in those. There’s a huge Pick4 ROLLOVER tonight followed by the great Pick20 tickets & Pick15 bumper tickets for the weekend. We were close in yesterdays bet when going for 2 wins in a row but just Bury letting […]

Full Story »

todays football tips
0
comments
Football Betting Tips & News

Todays Football Tips 10/08/17

Posted August 10, 2017 by BBTipster

Todays Football Tips 10/08/17 We have plenty of Colossus Bets syndicate tickets if you want involved in those. We managed a sweet £1437 pick 4 Jackpot on Tuesday & were 1 goal away from a 2nd winning pick 4 of over £2000! We also have some huge tickets for the weekend available to join. Yesterday we got […]

Full Story »

free football betting tips
0
comments
Football Betting Tips & News

Todays Football Tips 09/08/17

Posted August 9, 2017 by BBTipster

Todays Football Tips 09/08/17 We have plenty of Colossus Bets syndicate tickets if you want involved in those. We managed a sweet £1437 pick 4 Jackpot yesterday & were 1 goal away from a 2nd winning pick 4 of over £2000! Today we look at the Football tips although there aren’t a lot of games. We travel […]

Full Story »