Archive for November, 2017

0
comments
Football Betting Tips & News

SPFL Title 2017/18

Posted July 21, 2017 by evilbow

  With the new season almost upon us its not who will win the SPFL Title 2017/18 but who will finish 2nd in the league behind Celtic.  This is not being disrespectful to the others here but I think Celtic are still light years ahead of every other team in the SPFL. My 3 contenders […]

Full Story »

0
comments
EPL Tips

EPL Champions 2017/18

Posted July 21, 2017 by evilbow

  So with the new season almost upon us, the important question will be around where do I put my money at the bookies for EPL Champions 2017/18   There will be 4 serious contenders in my opinion.  Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd & Arsenal.  This may make me unpopular but I dont think Liverpool […]

Full Story »