April 23, 2017

Todays Football Tips 23/04/17

Share

Todays Football Tips 23/04/17

Todays Football Tips 08/04/17

Here are todays daily football tips. We landed our over 2.5 goals treble with ease yesterday at 4/1 but landed just one goal short of winning our 10/1 BTTS/Win double as MK Dons couldn’t grab a consolation goal. Let’s keep the run going today & see what tips we can get value from.

Remember, don’t increase your stakes just because you are winning, stick to a system & don’t over bet! You can’t win them all but we can always try. Let’s look for a winning Sunday to give us some spends for the weekend!

Sunday Win Treble

  • Las Palmas v Alaves  HOME WIN
  • Udinese v Calgiari HOME WIN
  • Toulouse v Nice AWAY WIN

The win treble above pays over 8/1 on Bet365

Sunday Over 2.5 Goals Treble

  • Celta Vigo v Betis
  • Shalke v Leipzig
  • Freiburg v Leverkusen

The over 2.5 goals treble pays just over 5/1 with Coral

Sunday BTTS/Win Double

  • Shalke v Leipzig HOME WIN
  • Freiburg v Leverkusen HOME WIN

The BTTS/Win double pays  30/1 with Skybet

As always, you could get a nice reward of up to £950 in our FREE BETS list if you don’t have an account with any of the bookies mentioned above. That could see you betting for free tonight by opening a new account! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @bonusbanter

Boyle Sports Betting