April 22, 2017

Todays Football Tips 22/04/17

Share

Todays Football Tips 22/04/17

Todays Football Tips 08/04/17

Here are todays daily football tips. We have not had a good week here at Banter Towers & it’s been even worse on the tipping front. A few small wins have kept us ticking over but we know we have to expect these short runs of bad form & today we will look to come out the other side with some winning football tips. Let’s see what tips we can get value from.

Remember, don’t increase your stakes just because you are winning, stick to a system & don’t over bet! You can’t win them all but we can always try. Let’s look for a winning Saturday to give us some spends for the weekend!

Saturday Win Treble

  • Millwall v Oxford  HOME WIN
  • Portsmouth v Cambridge HOME WIN
  • Rotherham v Ipswich AWAY WIN

The win treble above pays over 4/1 on Bet365

Saturday Over 2.5 Goals Treble

  • Peterborough v Bristol Rovers
  • Luton v Notts County
  • Swindon v Scunthorpe

The over 2.5 goals treble pays just over 4/1 with Coral

Saturday BTTS/Win Double

  • MK Dons v Sheff  Utd AWAY WIN
  • Bristol City v Barnsley HOME WIN

The BTTS/Win double pays over 10/1 with Skybet

As always, you could get a nice reward of up to £950 in our FREE BETS list if you don’t have an account with any of the bookies mentioned above. That could see you betting for free tonight by opening a new account! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @bonusbanter

Boyle Sports Betting