April 5, 2017

Todays Football Tips 05/04/17

Share

Todays Football Tips 05/04/17

Here are todays daily football tips. We had a another winner yesterday as our Daily win treble landed with ease at odds of over 5/1 giving decent profit. Our Colossus syndicates are also starting to fire again and we have plenty of tickets cashing in now!

Remember, don’t increase your stakes just because you are winning, stick to a system & don’t over bet! You can’t win them all but we can always try. Let’s look for a winning Wednesday to give us some spends for the Masters Golf & Grand National this weekend!

Wednesday Win Treble

  • Swansea v Spurs AWAY WIN
  • Oxford v Fleetwood HOME WIN
  • Sporting Gijon v Malaga HOME WIN

The win treble above pays over 9/1 on Betbright

Wednesday Over 2.5 Goals Treble

  • Sheff Utd v Coventry
  • Mainz v Liepzig
  • Darmstadt v Leverkusen

The over 2.5 goals treble pays over 4/1 with Coral

Wednesday BTTS/Win Double

  • La Coruna v Granada – HOME WIN
    Huddersfield v Norwich – HOME WIN

The BTTS/Win double pays over 13/1 with Skybet

As always, you could get a nice reward of up to £950 in our FREE BETS list if you don’t have an account with any of the bookies mentioned above. That could see you betting for free tonight by opening a new account! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @bonusbanter

Boyle Sports Betting