Horse Racing Tips and Previews

March 17, 2017

Friday Cheltenham Day 4 tips 17/03/17

Share

Thursday Cheltenham Day 3 tips 16/03/17

Friday Cheltenham Day 4 tips 17/03/17

Friday Cheltenham Day 4 Lucky 15 (& 4 singles)

  • 2:10 – Ivanovic Gorbatov – 9/1
  • 2:50 – The Worlds End – 8/1
  • 3:30 – Cue Card  –  9/2
  • 4:10 – On The Fringe 2/1

Friday Cheltenham Day 4 Longshot Single

  • 4:50 – Castello sforza- 14/1

Friday Cheltenham Day 4 Banker Horse Tip

  • 1:30 – Defi Du Seuil 5/2

We will be placing our bets today with Skybet who are giving ALL customers a NO LOSE bet on the first race each day. Bet up to £20 on the first race at Cheltenham and if it loses you get the £20 back as a FREE BET. That’s on top of any deposit bonus for new customers.. That’ll do us nicely !

Skybet

Let us know in the comments below what you are betting today & what you will be spending the winnings from our top tips on from our Friday Cheltenham Day 4 Tips!