Horse Racing Tips and Previews

March 16, 2017

Thursday Cheltenham Day 3 tips 16/03/17

Share

Thursday Cheltenham Day 3 tips 16/03/17

Our Thursday Cheltenham Day 3 Tips are a great way to have an interest in the horse racing this week but aren’t sure who to back. We will do the hard work for you! It is worth pointing out straight away though that we don’t advise large bets at the Festival unless specifically told to do so. We gave out 12 tips in the last 2 days with 3 of them winning.  ! Let’s see if our Thursday Cheltenham Day 3 tips are even better! Remember, have fun but don’t bet what you can’t afford to lose!

Thursday Cheltenham Day 3 Lucky 15 (& 4 singles)

  • 1:30 – Top Notch – 7/2
  • 2:50 – Uxizandre – 9/2
  • 4:10 – Starchitect  –  8/1
  • 5:30 – Another Hero 14/1

Thursday Cheltenham Day 3 Longshot Single

  • 2:10 – Rocklander – 14/1

Rocklander has a solid e/w chance here in the 2nd race of the day. Our tip was behind Impulsive Star the last time they met but the ground wasn’t really in Rocklander favour & we expect this faster going to be much more suitable. It’s a hot race though with many possible winners but we can’t see past the value of our selection. Add to the fact that Skybet are paying 6 places instead of 4 for this race & we have an even better chance of getting a return. Get on at each way 14/1 !

Thursday Cheltenham Day 3 Banker Horse Tip

  • 3:30 – Unowhatimeanharry 6/4

This looks like a solid banker bet today after the utter disappointment of Douvan yesterday. It’s been a great festival for the bookies so far but we can claim some of the money back with our top pick today. Having won 8 in a row & a previous winner at Cheltenham last year, we are really confident that he can make it number 9. There aren’t too many dangers although Jezki has run above his station on the odd occasion. At odds of 6/4 you can clean up and place a nice saver on this horse to win the 3:30 today.

We will be placing our bets today with Skybet who are giving ALL customers a NO LOSE bet on the first race each day. Bet up to £20 on the first race at Cheltenham and if it loses you get the £20 back as a FREE BET. That’s on top of any deposit bonus for new customers.. That’ll do us nicely !

Skybet

Let us know in the comments below what you are betting today & what you will be spending the winnings from our top tips on from our Thursday Cheltenham Day 3 Tips!