Horse Racing Tips and Previews

March 15, 2017

Wednesday Cheltenham Day 2 tips 15/03/17

Share

Wednesday Cheltenham tips 15/03/17

Wednesday Cheltenham Day 2 tips 15/03/17

Our Wednesday Cheltenham Day 2 Tips are a great way to have an interest in the horse racing this week but aren’t sure who to back. We will do the hard work for you! It is worth pointing out straight away though that we don’t advise large bets at the Festival unless specifically told to do so. We gave out 6 tips yesterday with 2 of them winning although one was odds on. The other tip roared in at a healthy 5/1 so we are currently winning after day1 ! Let’s see if our Wednesday Cheltenham Day 2 tips are even better! Remember, have fun but don’t bet what you can’t afford to lose!

Wednesday Cheltenham Day 2 Lucky 15 (& 4 singles)

  • 2:10 – Might Bite 3/1
  • 2:50 – Tin Soldier  8/1
  • 4:50 – Dreamcatching 12/1
  • 5:30 – Carter McKay 6/1

Wednesday Cheltenham Day 2 Longshot Single

  • 4:10 – Sausalito Sunrise – 12/1

Sausalito Sunrise stands out for us in the Cross Country Chase today at Cheltenham. Now, this is a cross country race & a great spectacle to watch but it is still mostly fences. If this was a straight chase race I wouldn’t hesitate to pick Sausalito Sunrise & in fact I suspect the odds would be MUCH lower. As it is though we are sort of in unknown territory as to how the pick will take to the obstacles & Cross Country style & layout. If he handles it…. he could very well pop in for us at a tidy price. Get on at each way 12/1 !

Wednesday Cheltenham Day 2 Banker Horse Tip

  • 3:30 – Douvan 2/7

Only 10 runners in the Champion Chase & it’s no surprise that our selection is Douvan. This horse is a superstar, end of. 14 consecutive wins with 8 of them being big group 1 victories. That said, at these odds we probably won’t even bother backing it. Many had hoped to see yesterdays winner Altior running in this race to see if Douvan could be challenged but it wasn’t to be. All Douvan has to do here is stay on his feet and he will win. I just don’t see anything getting close….. but of course, it’s racing & anything can happen as we saw with our tips yesterday as one of our selections pulled up injured midway through after running well to that point & looking good. If you MUST bet this race then I would suggest a straight forecast. Douvan to win with God’s Own in 2nd… it might just pay you a little bit of cash for a pint or two.

We will be placing our bets today with Dafabet who are giving new customers up to £30 in FREE BETS. That’ll do us nicely !

Dafabet

Let us know in the comments below what you are betting today & what you will be spending the winnings from our top tips on from our Wednesday Cheltenham Day 2 Tips!