Horse Racing Tips and Previews

March 13, 2017

Tuesday Cheltenham Day 1 Tips 13/03/17

Share

Tuesday Cheltenham tips 13/03/17

Tuesday Cheltenham Day 1 Tips 13/03/17

Are you ready for the Cheltenham ROAR! We certainly are & have been looking forward to the festival for months. Our Tuesday Cheltenham Day 1 Tips are a great way to have an interest in the horse racing this week but aren’t sure who to back. We will do the hard work for you! It is worth pointing out straight away though that we don’t advise large bets at the Festival unless specifically told to do so. The Cheltenham Festival is a great sporting spectacle & great fun to have a punt on but it is notoriously difficult to win consistently. We, luckily for you, have a certain knack and hope to turn that into a few quid profit for you by the end of the week!

Tuesday Cheltenham Day 1 Lucky 15

  • 1:30 – Bunk Off Early 6/1
  • 2:50 – Holywell  12/1
  • 3:30 – Buvuer D’air 5/1
  • 5:30 – Foxtail Hill 6/1

Tuesday Cheltenham Day 1 Longshot Single

  • 4:50 – Martello Tower – 14/1

Martello Tower is a horse we have liked before. The winner of the albert Bartlett here at Cheltenham just 2 seasons ago shows us that the occasion can bring out the best in him. A winner of almost half his career races, he is given the nod to appreciate this step up to 3m 7f & has won on ground ranging from Good all the way to Heavy. Those are the types of horses we love to get on. His versatility gives us hope in what is actually a fairly poor group 2 running. It’s a very open race and there are a few others who have solid claims but at these odds we cannot see past it for value today. Get on at 14/1 !

Tuesday Cheltenham Day 1 Banker Horse Tip

  • 2:10 – Altior 2/7

Only 9 runners makes it an easier task for us to pick our selection Altior. I know what you are thinking…… 2/7 odds…… that’s a tiny price even for a BANKER bet. We agree, but we can’t see it losing & there really isn’t any chance of losing your cash. That said, at these odds we probably won’t even bother backing it. Anything could happen such as a fall, a dog runs on the track or the jockey falls asleep during the race & BOOOM! you’ve lost a big bet trying to chase small winnings LOL. I would have loved to see this horse run in the Champion Chase & tackling Douvan but the owner has (probably) rightly gone for this race as it will be much easier & there are plenty of years to go for the bigger prizes.

We will be placing our bets today with Dafabet who are giving new customers up to £30 in FREE BETS. That’ll do us nicely !

Dafabet

Let us know in the comments below what you are betting today & what you will be spending the winnings from our top tips on from our Cheltenham Tuesday Day 1 Tips!