March 5, 2017

Todays Football Tips 05/03/17

Share

Todays Football Tips 05/03/17

Our 30/1 Btts & Win double landed on Friday & our Win treble landed us another 9/1 winner yesterday. If you were on, then invest a small stake in todays tips too. Remember, don’t increase your stakes just because you are winning, stick to a system & don’t overbet! You can’t win them all but we can always try. Let’s look for a Super sunday to finish the week.

Saturday Win Treble

  • Toulouse v Lille – HOME WIN
  • Las Palmas v Osasuna – HOME WIN
  • Bilbao v Malaga – HOME WIN

The win treble above pays 5/1 on Skybet

Saturday Over 2.5 Goals Treble

  • Monaco v Nantes
  • Atletico Madrid v Valencia
  • Crotone v Sassoulo

The over 2.5 goals treble pays just under 5/1 with Coral

Saturday BTTS/Win Double

  • Bilbao v Malaga – HOME WIN
  • Hamburg v Hertha Berlin – AWAY WIN

The BTTS/Win double pays a fantastic 24/1 with Skybet

As always, you could get a nice reward of up to £800 in our FREE BETS list if you don’t have an account with any of the bookies mentioned above. That could see you betting for free tonight by opening a new account! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @bonusbanter

Skybet