Horse Racing Tips and Previews

February 27, 2017

Cheltenham Festival 2017 Preview

Share

Cheltenham Festival 2017 Preview

Cheltenham Festival 2017 PreviewHi folks & welcome to our Cheltenham Festival 2017 Preview. The excitement has been building for months but we are now almost into March & that can mean only one thing. It’s Cheltenham Festival time!

For the past few years we have been providing profitable betting tips to our members & we aim to do the same this year. We will be bringing daily betting tips, analysis & of course our famous “Longshot Betting Tips” to you over the coming weeks.

Is there anything better in life than hearing the famous Cheltenham ROAR! as they set off for the first race? We think not & we are counting the days until the noise rings through our ears.

Cheltenham Festival Facts

The Cheltenham Festival is held annualy at the Cheltenham racecourse in Gloucestershire, England. It is not only the most highly anticipated meeting of the horse racing calendar, but also draws in the most talented horses. There will be a whole host of Group 1 races featured such as the World Hurdle, Queen Mother Champion Chase, Champion Hurdle & of course the main event, The Cheltenham Gold Cup to name a few. The prizes on offer will total well over £4 Million!

The Cheltenham Festival lasts for 4 days from March 14th-17th 2017. The meeting is hugely popular with Irish visitors as the meeting is held around St Patricks Day (Irish patron saint) & there will be sure to be plenty of Guiness flowing if Ireland can send over some winning horses! Over 250,000 pints will be sold at the racecourse in just 4 days! Cheers!

These races are what can turn a horse from a winner into a legendary household name. Famous winners include Istabraq, Big Bucks & of course Desert Orchid.

Cheltenham Festival Betting

If you fancy a punt on the Cheltenham Festival then you need to know the best odds & value in each race. As we said, we will help you with an update on each days events togeher with betting tips & our Cheltenham Longshot Tip of the day. Check back each day for more info. Cheltenham is also an ideal time to check out the free bet offers from around the bookies online as they will be itching for your custom. In all, there will be over £150m staked over the 4 days and a hefty whack of that will be returned in winnings.

The key factors on which horses to bet will be revealed nearer the time as we have to take in to account several factors which are still unkown such as the Cheltenham weather, ground, market confidence & also how well the horses have travelled down and trained in the day or 2 before.

Keep a bookmark on our site as we will be back soon or sign up for our newsletter to have each days tips emailed direct to your inbox. Let’s make this yet another winning week and we hope you enjoyed reading our Cheltenham festival 2017 preview.