September 16, 2016

EPL Tips 17th Sept

Share

epl 12

EPL is back after the international break.  Bonusbanter is back with its

EPL Tips 17th Sept

First up we go for

Leicester v Brunley

A decent start for Leicester and a poor start for Burnley so far this season. What will this one bring?

Head-to-head

  • Leicester are unbeaten in the last nine league meetings (Won 6, Drawn 3). However, Burnley have earned a draw on three of their four most recent visits to Leicester, including in their only previous Premier League season together, in 2014-15, when Ross Wallace scored a 96th-minute equaliser.

Leicester City

  • The Foxes are unbeaten in 17 Premier League home games since losing 5-2 to Arsenal a year ago (W11, D6).
  • If Leicester lose they will equal the lowest points tally by a reigning Premier League champion after five matches. Blackburn in 1995 and Chelsea in 2015 both had four points.
  • The 4-1 defeat by Liverpool last weekend is the only other occasion in 46 league matches when Leicester have conceded more than twice.
  • Jamie Vardy has scored seven goals in his last eight league games.

Burnley

  • Burnley have only managed seven goal attempts on target this season, the joint-lowest amount in the division along with Stoke.
  • They had the best away record in the Championship last season with 11 wins and 42 points from 23 matches.
  • However, the Clarets have only managed four wins and 18 points from their 39 away fixtures in the Premier League (W4, D6, L29).
  • Three of the five goals Burnley have conceded this season have come in the last 10 minutes of games.

I feel Leicester are starting to find confidence in having another big season going on from their outstanding champions league match midweek.

For this I’ve went for:

Leicester to be winning at half time  evens

I’ve concentrated on this match as I feel value is here so my next pick is

Leicester & Over 2.5 goals at 5/4

Leicester 3-1 at 11/1

Vardy to score 2 or more 9/2

These prices are brought to you from our partners Dafabet

Dafabet

Subscribe to our newsletter and receive top betting tips & bonus offers direct to your email inbox.