Horse Racing Tips and Previews

September 3, 2016

Saturday Horse Racing Tips 03/09

Share

Saturday Horse Racing Tips 03/09

Plenty of racing available to choose from for todays Saturday Horse Racing Tips 03/09 including Haydock, Stratford, Ascot, Kempton, Navan, thirsk & Wolverhampton. We will be looking at placing 2 lucky 15 bets today, our big odds longshot single & a banker saver bet. Our banker single won again last week to keep our 100% record going and we had small profit from our lucky 15 bets. Our winning tips for today are below!

Lucky 15 Bankers

  • 3:15 Kempton – The Last Lion 13/8
  • 2:30 Stratford – Pass The Time  4/5
  • 3:25 Thirsk – Magical Effect 7/4
  • 2:05 Ascot – Muhajjal 6/5

Lucky 15 outsiders

  • 3:30 Haydock – Shrewd 15/2
  • 4:10 Ascot – Out Do 28/1
  • 5:25 Kempton – Desdichado 6/1
  • 5:00 Thirsk – Icefall 4/1

Big Odds Longshot Single

  • 4:30 Haydock – Suedois 14/1

Suedois has solid claims after some spirited runs recently since changing yards. 3 Runner Ups in the past 5 races but with a decent draw & good ground we are hoping for just that little extra whichcould see a win. Dropped 6lb & huge odds given the consistency & lines with other horses in this race.The 6 furlongs looks ideal and we are happy to see him drawn in stall 7 where the lower the better we feel at Haydock. It’s a hot race and there are a few others who have solid claims but at these odds we cannot see past it for value today. Get on at 14/1 !

Banker Saver Horse Tip

  • 2:25 Haydock – Red Ensign 5/2

Only 6 runners now with non-runners being called makes it an easier task for us to pick our selection Red Ensign. I know what you are thinking…… 5/2 odds…… that’s a huge price for a BANKER bet. We agree, but we think this horse can with ease today & the odds are amazingly good compared to what we imagined the odds to be when looking at the form. This horse was well thought of saince it’s maiden run & when justifying favouritism last time with a demoilition of the rest of the runners we stood up and took notice. We had this horse marked in our calendar as one to watch and today we could well

We have a 100% record in our banker bets so this could be 4 in a row for our banker bet tips !

We will be placing our bets today with Dafabet who are giving new customers up to £30 in FREE BETS. That’ll do us nicely !

Dafabet

Let us know in the comments below what you are betting today & what you will be spending the winnings from our top tips on from our Saturday Horse Racing Tips 03/09!