Horse Racing Tips and Previews

August 27, 2016

Horse Racing Tips 27/08

Share

Saturday Horse Racing Tips 27/08

Plenty of racing available to choose from for todays Horse Racing Tips 27/08 including Newmarket, Beverley, Navan, Goodwood, Cartmel, Windsor & Redcar. We will be looking at placing 2 lucky 15 bets today, our big odds longshot single & a banker saver bet. Last week we had a hugely profitable week with our Banker single winning comfortably & our Lucky 15 Banker line having all 4 winning for an excellent return plus bonuses. Our winning tips for today are below!

Lucky 15 Bankers

  • 2:00 Beverley – Peak Princess 6/5
  • 3:55 Goodwood – Mr Singh  7/2
  • 3:10 Beverley – Muthmir 3/1
  • 4:10 Newmarket – Eastern Impact 11/4

Lucky 15 outsiders

  • 4:45 Newmarket – Quick Look 9/2
  • 4:55 Beverley – Alejandro 5/1
  • 3:15 Navan – Rattling jewel 7/1
  • 3:20 Goodwood – Certificate 5/1

Big Odds Longshot Single

  • 3:00 Newmarket – Tigerwolf 8/1

Tigerwolf had a great confidence booster last time out & can progress to make a quickfire double. Having been placed in a couple of group 2 races we have no fear that this group 3 is within grasp. The 7 furlongs looks ideal and we are happy to see some firmer ground today which this horse needs to perform to its best. It’s not thye greatest race of all time and a couple of others have solid claims but at these odds we cannot see past it for value today. Get on at 8/1 !

Banker Saver Horse Tip

  • 2:25 Newmarket – Rodaini 11/10

Only 3 runners go to post for this class 3 event & we can rely on our tip to give us a solid run. Already winning both his starts he is going off as favourite to record a hat-trick at Newmarket today. The ground is perfect for him as both his wins have been on Good to Firm which we have today. This is a step up in class but he is a progressive sort and the 7 furlongs is needed. If we can get EVS or better we will have a steal. We have a 100% record in our banker bets so this could be a hat-trick for both the horse and for our banker bet tips !

We will be placing our bets today with Dafabet who are giving new customers up to £30 in FREE BETS. That’ll do us nicely !

Dafabet

Let us know in the comments below what you are betting today & what you will be spending the winnings from our top tips on !