Horse Racing Tips and Previews

August 20, 2016

Horse Racing Tips 20/08

Share

Saturday Horse Racing Tips 20/08

Plenty of racing available to choose from for todays Horse Racing Tips 20/08 including Killarney, Curragh, York, Sandown, Newton Abbot, Chester. Perth, Bath & Chelmsford. We will be looking at placing 2 lucky 15 bets today, our big odds longshot single & a banker saver bet. Last week we had a profitable week with our Banker single winning comfortably, our longshot placing & our Lucky 15s making small returns.

Lucky 15 Bankers

  • 3:25 York – Blue Point 2/1
  • 2:30 Sandown – Persuasive  5/2
  • 4:55 Newton Abbot – Bleu et Noir 8/11
  • 2:00 Newton Abbot – Nikki Steel 6/4

Lucky 15 outsiders

  • 2:15 York – Scottish 6/1
  • 4:00 York – Antiquarium 9/1
  • 3:05 Sandown – Majoris 7/1
  • 5:35 Chester – Dark Defender 8/1

Big Odds Longshot Single

  • 5:05 York – Quatrieme Ami 20/1

Quatrieme Ami has been in good form of late with 3 wins in a row at the end of last year and came back with a 4th recently. In that recent run he was hampered and left far too much to do but showed good fitness to chase home the leaders. In form and no fear of other horses our only concern is the draw from stall 15. If he was in a low draw the odds would be much lower but we can’t ignore his chances despite that and if on top form could be an absolute steal at these huge odds. 20/1 gives us good e/w chances and is our longshot punt of the day.

Banker Saver Horse Tip

  • 3:15 Chester – Muntahaa 6/4

12 runners head to post for this Listed race over 1m 5f & the class in the field is represented by Muntahaa at very tasty odds of 6/4. The ground shouldn’t be a concern & if he can improve on his run at Ascot in June then this horse will take all the beating. That race was over 1 furlong less but he was staying on strongly and looked as though longer would suit well. There are others in the race with claims but nothing will beat our selection if improving as expected & 6/4 will do us nicely.

We will be placing our bets today with Dafabet who are giving new customers up to £30 in FREE BETS. That’ll do us nicely !

Dafabet

Let us know in the comments below what you are betting today & what you will be spending the winnings from our top tips on !