February 26, 2016

Colossus Bets £100 FREE Bonus Code – BANTER

Share

Colossus Bets Bonus Code – BANTER

What is Colossus Bets ?

Colossus Bets is an innovative new gambling and betting site where you can place bets for as little as 20p per line up to a maximum of £2 per line with the chance to win a cool £5 Million for a single £2 line. Using our Colossus Bets Promo Code : BANTER you can also enjoy up to £100 FREE matched bet bonus. Some of the pools can be bet by guessing the correct score, while in other pools players have to guess the outcome of the game (Draw, Home win, Away Win).

£5 MILLION Jackpot

The “Colossus” is the world’s biggest sports bet in the world. You have to “Pick 7” correct scores in matches,  and you can take control of your bet in play at halt time by cashing-in live tickets in full or in part. Players can bank profits from a ticket whilst retaining part bet to continue.

There are also a range of leagues to choose from including the English Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1, International games and Bundesliga.

Some games have three matches to select scores from for a top prize of £1,000, or 6-8 matches where you can simply select a Home or Away win or a Draw for a top prize of £2,000 all for £2, or 5 matches for a top prize of £2,000.

Below is a screenshot of the selection area. Each stake in the jackpot pool starts at £2 and you can create more than one line per bet by selecting multiple outcomes for a each fixture. In the example below someone has  selected a couple of potential outcomes for the Swansea and Crystal Palace games, which increases the lines to 4 lines in total.

Colossus Bets Bonus Code - BANTER !

Win up to £5,000,000 in one bet !

Depositing is very easy they use the usual methods like all bookmakers. Click THIS LINK and use the unique colossus bets bonus code BANTER for an extra £100 PROMO BONUS as Colossus Bets will MATCH your bets in the first 72 hours up to £100 !

I had a bet one Saturday. It was the PICK 3 Game and all you have to do is predict the correct scores from 3 games. Below is my ticket which cost £1.60 to place (8 lines @ 20p) as i had multiple outcomes for each game.

AOH = Any other home win which has 5 goals or more in the game ( so 3-2, 4-1, 5-0 4-2 etc etc )
AOD = Any other draw of 2-2 and upwards
AOA = Same as AOH but for away team win.

£10 FREE - Colossus Bets promo code BANTER

£100 FREE – Colossus Bets promo code BANTER

The final scores were :

Brentford 5-0 = AOH WIN
Colchester 1-2 = WIN
Notts Co. 0-1 = LOSE

As you can see, i had wolves to win by 2-0 or AOA so if they had scored one more goal on Saturday i would have won £200 !!! So close to scooping on my first bet & having a Colossal win on my first Colossal bets.

There are lots of different games though and there is a PICK 6 game which is same as above but with 6 matches. 20p per line but there is also a consolation pot where if you fail to get the correct score but your team won then you win the consolation pot if all 6 teams win, lose or draw that you had in your bet. They also have a Pick4, Pick3, Pick8, Pick15 & 2 different huge Pick20 tickets where you can win up to £250,000 by simply predicting who will win the match……. that’s even easier than predicting the actual score!

It’s a real fun way to bet and the rewards can be huge.

Just click below to get more information and how to play guides. Use Colossus Bets bonus code BANTER and you will get a bonus of up to £100 in free bets on colossus bets matched to your first 72 hours of bets. Desposit & bet £10 get £10 FREE, Deposit & bet £50 get £50 FREE, deposit & bet £100 and get £100 FREE using our exclusive Colossus Bets Bonus Code BANTER :

If you have enjoyed this review then please show your appreciation by using referral code RAFMW9KQX2.  You can use this alongside the Colossus Bets Promo Code – BANTER to claim your own FREE £100 Matched bets Bonus.

How to claim your Colossus Bets  Bonus

colossus bets bonus code

Bonus Terms and Conditions:
· Register at ColossusBets.com using Colossus Bets Promo Code BANTER
· Colossus Bets will match the value of your total stakes placed over a 72 hour period from the time of your first bet.
· The maximum bonus you can receive is £100.
· We will credit your account with the matched bonus at the end of the 72 hour period.*
· Bonus funds must be used to bet with, with any returns available for withdrawal.
· This offer is available to new customers only.

New Currencies Accepted
Colossus Bets now accepts player deposits in USD and by Euro for all of their football pools. They are open to receiving new player traffic from all over the world except in the following countries:

Spain, USA, Turkey, Hong Kong, France, Belgium

You can also now check out our Colossus Bets Review to further help with your decision to deposit and go for that huge jackpot !

Did you enjoy this article? If so, then why not join our discussion forum FREE ! and share with others about your knowledge, experience and tips…….. or sign up for email updates to get bonuses, offers, Free Tips and more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

10 Comments

  1. BBTipster

    used the promo code BANTER and got the £10 within 24 hours of betting tenner. Nice.

  2. […] Colossus Bets £10 FREE Bonus Code – BANTER […]

  3. evil

    Tried this & was easiest £10 free ever. Use promo code BANTER and try for yourself……….

  4. […] in the forums. Remember, if you haven’t yet signed up to Colossus Bets then you can use the Colossus Bet Bonus Code BANTER to receive £10 free once you have played your first tenner. Click the banner below and show […]

  5. […] forget to sign up using the Colossus Bets Bonus Code – BANTER for a £10 free bets […]

  6. merock34

    IS THIS BONUS NO DEPOSIT FREE BONUS OR NOT?

  7. merock34

    I MEAN Colossus Bets’ BONUS :)

  8. BBTipster

    No its a matched deposit bonus. You can however play for free on colossus bets without depositing and win up to £1 million on freeplay6. Again its best to use bonus code BANTER when you sign up even if playing just for free to get any future bonuses

  9. […] ticking over nicely with our daily tips and showing a decent profit over the last few weeks. Our Colossus syndicates are also starting to fire again and we have plenty of tickets cashing in now! We have cashed in […]