Other Sporting Events

October 15, 2015

NFL Week 6 Betting Tips 2015

Share

NFL Week 6 Betting Tips 2015 Preview

New England Patriots cheerleaders

Goooooooo Patriots !!!

Here are my NFL Week 6 Betting Tips 2015 Preview.

It’s already been a winning start to the 2015 NFL tips season for us with multiple winners flying in at odds of 11/2, 9/4, 6/1 6/1 & more. This week we look to build on our nfl winning tips & find some value in week 6 of the NFL betting season. It’s an exciting week as always with plenty of close matchups.

Thursdays game sees the Atlanta Falcons play New Orleans Saints. Drew Brees just doesn’t have the best players in front of him anymore and his ratings are going down and down. The Saints haven’t scored more than 26 points in a game all season. The Falcons are looking like a top NFC team & the 5-0 record should be extended tonight with an easy victory against the spread of just 3.5 points.

Week 6 Thursday Night betting Tips

Falcons -3.5 @ 10/11

Falcons 13-18 margin @ 7/1

So onwards to the main card of the weekend and our Week 6 NFL Betting Tips 2015.

NFL Week 6 Betting Tips 2015

For our main Sunday NFL tips bet we should look at a tasty treble :

  • Bears +3 @ 10/11
  • Redskins +6 @ 10/11
  • Patriots -8 @ 19/20

The Chicago Bears face Detroit Lions in a fairly awful encounter as both teams are bad. That said, the Lions are extremely bad & struggling massively on offense. The Bears at least have Jay Cutler playing well “sometimes” & he is the difference that could make it an easy win for the Bears who have already beaten the Chiefs & Raiders. We will play it safe for the purposes of our treble but will be having a sidebet single on the Bears to be winning HT/FT at 9/4 odds with Apollobet.

The Washington Redskins may have been rank outsiders at the start of the season but they have been exceeding expectations week in week out. They have beaten the Rams & Eagles and also took the in form Falcons to overtime last week .I am stunned that they are getting such a huge spread with a 6 point start they have to be taken. The New York Jets may be strong in defense but they aren’t worth a 6 point start in my book.

In our last pick we go for the high flying New England Patriots who are looking like true Superbowl contenders yet again. Tom Brady loves playing the Colts. They have won the last 6 meetings and by +21 margins 4 times. This looks like a blowout if ever there was. Add that Andrew Luck may be out & we could be looking at a demolition.

These 3 teams in a £10 treble returns over £70 with Apollobet who were best odds on our treble

longshot bet

Patriots by 31-36 points @ 20/1

NFL Week 6 Longshot Betting Tip

The Patriots will be looking not only to beat the Colts on Sunday, but to teach them a lesson. With the “Deflategate” saga being still fresh in the minds of Brady & the Patriots this doesn’t bode well for the Colts defence. They are struggling already albeit leading a very poor division. If Luck misses the game and the Colts have to field Haasselbeck as quarterback then this could give us some cracking value. With the Patriots looking for blood we can claim a big priced longshot NFL bet by backing them to win by 31-36 points at 20/1 which returns £210 for just a £10 stake with Coral Bookies.

Comment below with your thoughts on our NFL Week 6 Betting Tips 2015.

If you are looking for value then why not open a Apollobet Sports Betting account and claim £50 in FREE BETS ! Just click the banner below to get started :

apollobet

Click to receive £50 FREE BETS