Poker News

October 5, 2015

32Red Poker Sit ‘n’ Go Booty

Share

Sit & Go Booty

You’ll have no trouble sorting out your poker fun this month at 32Red Poker thanks to our Sit & Go Booty promotion. During October we’re adding €25,000 to the prize pool of SNGs between €5 and €20, and there’s also a SNG Booty Leader Board with €10,000 in cash prizes to be won!
How It Works

It’s easy, and too good to miss – play a €5+€0.50, €10+€1 or €20+€2 Sit & Go (including Heads-Up) in October, take advantage of the added money and be part of the SNG Booty Leader Board that pays out 450 places, with a massive €1,000 for the overall winner.
Points are awarded based on number of SNG Booty cashes and the buy-in – for example a cash in €10+€1 earns 10 points, while the equivalent Heads-Up SNG earns half points (e.g. 5 for a €10+€1). Eligible tournaments are highlighted in the Sit & Go lobby, along with the amount of money added.
Good luck, have some Sit & Go fun, and get your hands in the Booty!

32Red Poker

CLICK HERE FOR LEADERBOARD

Place Cash Prize
1st €1,000.00
2nd €750.00
3rd €600.00
4th €400.00
5th €200.00
6th €150.00
7th €125.00
8th €100.00
9th €75.00
10th €50.00
11th-20th €40.00
21st-50th €35.00
51st-80th €30.00
81st-120th €25.00
121st-180th €20.00
181st-240th €15.00
241st-290th €10.00
291st-370th €5.00
371st-450th €2.50

Looks like some easy money for the calibre of players we have on Bonusbanter

Click below to visit 32red :

32Red Poker