Golf Tips and Previews

August 19, 2015

Wyndham Championship golf predictions 2015

Share

Wyndham Championship golf predictions 2015

After a fine result (14/1 winner & 66/1 3rd place) in last weeks PGA Championship golf tips we are looking to keep the run going in the final tournament before we head of to the Fed Ex Cup proper. As it’s the final chance for players to qualify for the FedEx grand finale it always proves to be a nerve wracking affair to watch for all.

The course itself is suited to those who can score low, hit birdies and keep it going for 4 rounds. Last year threw up a shock winner in Camilo Villegas and he will be looking to do the same again as he needs a good performance to qualify for next weeks FedEx.

Here are my picks to score low in the Wyndham Championship golf and hopefully give us big returns again this week :

Hideki Matsuyama    16/1
Brandt Snedeker    16/1
Martin Kaymer    28/1
Ryan Moore         40/1

I am also having a small punt at 125/1 on the European Tour event in Denmark with Simon Wakefield…… but that’s just for an interest and some fun as I think he is overpriced at those odds.

I have bet using McBookie this week who are again very good on the golf odds. You can check out this weeks odds by clicking HERE or the banner below. Please reply with your Wyndham Championship golf selections and thoughts.

McBookie Sports Betting

One Comment

  1. BBTipster

    WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

    Jason Day wins at 14/1 and we also tipped up Branden Grace who was close but still finished 3rd for an e/w price of a massive 66/1 !!