Golf Tips and Previews

August 12, 2015

PGA Golf Championship 2015 predictions

Share

US PGA Championships Golf Tips 2015

Free Golf Betting Tips every Week

PGA Golf Championship 2015

It’s already time for the final Golf Major of the season. How time flies. Jordan Spieth failed, but came remarkably close to winning, last time at the British Open to add to his already won 2 Majors earlier in the year, so there is no Grand Slam on offer. We do however have the top 100 players in the world at the moment joined by all the tour winners, plus local PGA qualifiers and invitations making this a golfing spectacular everyone wants to win. But who will ?

It’s being played at Whistling Straights this year which is a seaside course and is a sever test for our golfers. Those who drive long and well and those who can scramble well will be up there battling it out come Sunday night.

I’ve had the pleasure of playing this course myself (on the PlayStation 4) & I can tell you it is a very tough course even on that ! I won my event of course, but unfortunately I haven’t been invited to play in real life. Must be scared !!

Here’s my top picks for value for the weekend, be interested to see what you guys are betting

1. Jason Day – 14/1
2. Branden Grace – 66/1
3. Marc Warren – 200/1
4. Henrik Stenson – 25/1

I will be betting with McBookie because they are paying out a fantastic 7 places this year. Use the banner below and you can get £25 free too if you are a new customer.

McBookie Sports Betting

Click to claim £25 FREE BET

One Comment

  1. […] a fine result (14/1 winner & 66/1 3rd place) in last weeks PGA Championship golf tips we are looking to keep the run going in the final tournament before we head of to the Fed Ex Cup […]