Archive for November, 2017

1
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

The Barclays 2015 Golf Tips

Posted August 26, 2015 by BBTipster

The Barclays Golf Tips Plainfield Country Club Welcome to our The Barclays 2015 Golf Tips as we look for the top golf tips on this weeks FedEx event at the Plainfield Country Club Course in New Jersey. We hope to add to our winnings and find the pick of the value odds to give us some solid returns. Noticable absences this week are […]

Full Story »

Deutsche Bank Championship golf Tips
1
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

Wyndham Championship golf predictions 2015

Posted August 19, 2015 by BBTipster

Wyndham Championship golf predictions 2015 After a fine result (14/1 winner & 66/1 3rd place) in last weeks PGA Championship golf tips we are looking to keep the run going in the final tournament before we head of to the Fed Ex Cup proper. As it’s the final chance for players to qualify for the […]

Full Story »

Deutsche Bank Championship golf Tips
1
comments
Golf Tips and Previews

PGA Golf Championship 2015 predictions

Posted August 12, 2015 by BBTipster

PGA Golf Championship 2015 It’s already time for the final Golf Major of the season. How time flies. Jordan Spieth failed, but came remarkably close to winning, last time at the British Open to add to his already won 2 Majors earlier in the year, so there is no Grand Slam on offer. We do however […]

Full Story »