Poker News

March 8, 2015

Home Games Poker League

Share

BonusBanter Home Games Poker

The guys here on Bonusbanter play a weekly game on Pokerstars Homegames site. Its a friendly afair with the banter and usual bad beats but with small stakes its open to everyone to come along and enjoy.

Last week was the first week of the return, and with Evilbow playing some great poker it looks likely to be an event full of success for him!!

Just check out this hand of the night!

http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/6559813

Monday see the return at 8pm when people will be out for revenge. Can Evilbow continue this fine fine form this week? Will the cards fall for him again?

The 2015 Bonusbanter Pokerstars Poker

We’re heading back to homegames on Pokerstars guys!!
$3 entry for 3000 chips with Option of 1 $3 rebuy 3000 chips with first 60mins then 1 $3 add on of 4000 chips…….

If you would like to join us then all you have to do is sign up for a Pokerstars account using the banner below :

Pokerstars

Monday nights 8pm start time

You will then have to request to join our home games club using the details below via the Pokerstars lobby :

Bonusbanter Homegames Club id 927355
Password – winner2525

Send request to join then post in the forums to let us know! See you at the tables for some excellent poker and a touch of banter at the tables.

Pokerstars