Golf Tips and Previews

March 4, 2015

WGC Cadillac Championship 2015 Tips

Share

WGC Cadillac Championship 2015 Tips

Free Golf Betting Tips every Week

 WGC Cadillac Championship 2015 Tips

U.S PGA Tour – WGC Cadillac Championship 2015 Tips

The PGA Tour this week travels to the Trump National course in Dural for some excitement on a fairly new TPC Blue Monster course.

WGC Cadillac Championship 2015 Tips

Water, water everywhere !

Trump National Doral Course – TPC Blue Monster

This course may seem familiar to you as it has been used multiple times before, but it won’t be as familiar as you remember due to an extensive rethink on the course layout and is now a much more fully challenging course for the players.

This par 72 course measures in at a hefty 7,528 yards which will see a host of players struggle to break par. The days of huge scoring from the past are well gone & we saw 4 under winning last year on the newly refurbished course. Expect the same, or perhaps not even that score to win again this year. Water will play a huge part, especially if the wind picks up, as this course has 14 of it’s 18 holes have a water hazard. We need precision, steady swings and plotters to be amongst our picks this week, but most importantly we need someone who can hit the ball quite far as last year proved with 3 of the top 4 knowing how to hit it far down the fairway.

WGC Cadillac Championship 2015 Tips

  • Jamie Donaldson  @ 33/1
  • Brooks Koepka @ 40/1
  • Henrik Stenson @ 30/1
  • Joost Luiten @ 66/1

We will be betting with Paddypower this week as they are offering the best odds for our selections and 1/4 odds a top 5  finish.

longshot bet

Victor Dubuisson @ 100/1

WGC Cadillac Championship 2015 Longshot

We looked for someone who is in decent form, and is accurate enough to hit Greens in Regulation but also packs a punch in the driving stakes. Victor Dubuisson fits the bill perfectly and at 100/1 he could well do well round here. He will hopefully be fresh after a layoff but when you think this guy is 17th in the world at these odds and at a course which should suit you can see that 100/1 is worth a punt each way of anyone’s money.

We have scoured the internet for a WGC Cadillac offer this week & have only found one ! Betfred will refund any win bets (or the win part of an e/w bet) if you finish 2nd to Rory McIlroy. They are also offering the best odds on most of the players so click the banner below to view the odds and offer. You can also claim up to £30 in free bets if you are a new customer.

Betfred Sports Betting

Tell us your thoughts on who you are betting in your own WGC Cadillac Championship 2015 Tips this weekend and hopefully we can cheer on some big wins.

Did you enjoy this article? If so, then why not join our discussion forum FREE ! and share with others about your knowledge, experience and tips…….. or sign up for email updates to get bonuses, offers, Free Tips and more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!