Golf Tips and Previews

October 29, 2014

CIMB Classic 2014 & BMW Masters 2014 Golf Tips

Share

free golf betting tips

Free Golf Betting Tips every Week

 CIMB Classic 2014 & BMW Masters 2014 Golf Tips

U.S PGA Tour – CIMB Classic 2014

The annual PGA Tour journey to Asia this week as we travel to Malaysia for some worldwide excitement.

CIMB Classic 2014 Golf Tips

Hot & sticky with plenty of Birdies

Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club Course

This course may seem familiar to you as it is also the host of a European Tour event, The Malaysian MayBank Open.

This par 72 course measures in at a very short 6,985 yards which will see a host of birdies and target golf from the short iron players. The course just begs to be attacked and with 3 short par 5’s and a few par 4’s which may reachable with a good drive we should see some exciting eagles this week. The weather will be humid, hot & sticky so fitness will play a part too.

CIMB Classic 2014 Golf Betting Tips

  • Ryan Moore  @ 28/1
  • Sergio Garcia @ 10/1
  • Chris Stroud @ 66/1
  • Jeff Overton @ 100/1

We will be betting with Paddypower this week as they are offering the best odds for our selections and 1/4 odds a top 5  finish.

longshot bet

Ricky Barnes @ 200/1

CIMB Classic 2014 Golf outsider Bet

Ricky Barnes may not be in the best form of his life…. or any sort of form at all actually but the odds on him this week particularly are worth a small punt. He plays well on this course and shoots a lot of birdies. He has 3 top 22 finishes in the past 3 years and if he can find his game he could well sneak a place this week. At 200/1 with Paddypower bookies he represents real value as he

 CIMB Classic 2014 & BMW Masters 2014 Golf Tips

European Tour – BMW Masters 2014 Golf Tips

Lake Maralen Golf Club

The European Tour is also off to asia this week as we head to Shanghai for the BMW Masters 2014. In contrast to the PGA event this course hits a whopping 7,607 yards and has some monster holes. 2 of the par 4’s could easily count as par 5’s on other courses and there is a demon of a par 5 too which normal players like you and i would consider a par 7 ! Add to that the wet weather predicted and we start to see that we need some big hitting players who can also hit the right spots on the fairways and greens.

BMW Masters 2014 Golf Tips

  • Brooks Koepka @ 18/1
  • Alexander Levy @ 40/1
  • Joost Luiten @ 22/1
  • Pablo Larrazabal @ 50/1

Again we are betting with Paddypower

longshot bet

Morten Orum Madsen @ 150/1

 BMW Masters 2014  Longshot Golf Tip

Morten Orum Madsen has been our outsider before and came close. He won his first tour event in the South African Open at the tail end of 2013 and is a talented youngster who will be winning more events in the years to come.  He is a long hitter with a great temperament and usually plays solidly in bad conditions. This is ideal and his 4th place finish a couple of weeks ago in Portugal can propel him on to win this week and so 150/1 with Paddypower is great odds.

As stated, we are betting with Paddypower this week as they are offering us the best odds on our weekend golf tips. Click the banner below and you could receive a free £20 matched bet if you are a new customer. No Bonus Code needed.

Paddypower Sports Betting

Tell us your thoughts on who you are betting in your own golf bets this weekend and hopefully we can cheer on some big wins.

Did you enjoy this article? If so, then why not join our discussion forum FREE ! and share with others about your knowledge, experience and tips…….. or sign up for email updates to get bonuses, offers, Free Tips and more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

One Comment

  1. evilbow

    Ouch Levey beat in play off hole n bmw