Other Sporting Events

September 28, 2014

NFL Week 4 Betting Tips Preview

Share

NFL Week 4 Betting Tips Preview

KERCHING !!!

Last week saw our main treble rolling in and an 8/1 return on our money. Our longshot treble was also so very close to coming in at almost 20/1 with just Green Bay falling foul. That’s 3 weeks in a row we have been just one result short of our longshot NFL tips coming in. Let’s hope we can go one better this week. Whatever happens we are still in healthy profit for the season.

NFL Week 4 Betting Tips

Go Chargers !!!

Here are my NFL Week 4 Betting Tips Preview and score prediction, I have given what my actual score prediction will be for Sundays games :

Thursday 18th Sep

  • Giants @ Redskins 27-17

We were too late to tip this game but we did have Giants last week in our longshot tips and they obliged easily. We would have stuvk with them this week against the Skins who just can’t seem to get Robert Griffin III to play to his best on a regular basis. The final score was a 45-14 blowout in favour of the Giants. The Giants will be on a high next week after 2 big road wins.

So, what’s our betting options for the main Sunday night games? As stated we had a really good run last week with a nice treble and again picked out some great prices in our longshot tips. This week sees some interesting matches with the Dolphins playing against the Raiders in London for what some see as a must win and must “perform well” game for Ryan Tannehill of the Dolphins. The Chargers will have another great chance to score heavily against the lacklustre Jaguars and Phil Rivers in in stunning form this season for the Chargers.

If you like point scoring games then try and watch the Packers v Bears game which I think will be a massive shootout with lots of points scored by each team…… as long as Aaron Rogers can get his arm going and get some much needed protection from his defense.

Sunday 14th Sep

  • Panthers @ Ravens  17-23
  • Packers @ Bears 38-27
  • Bills @ Texans 14-21
  • Titans @ Colts  13-30
  • Lions @ Jets 27-20
  • Dolphins @ Raiders  20-17
  • Buccaneers @ Steelers  16-30
  • Jaguars @ Chargers 6-43
  • Falcons @ Vikings 31-20
  • Eagles @ 49ers  13-28
  • Saints @ Cowboys 31-27

Monday 15th Sep

  • Patriots @ Chiefs 23-16

The Packers are again on our win list but I’m starting to wonder if we are chasing a dead goose. I think this is the last week we can chance Aaron Rogers finally delivering. He is up against a poor Bears defense although the Bears have won 2 in a row and the Packers are on the road for 2nd game running. Everything points to the bears but I have a hunch Rogers will come good.

I’m really looking forward to the standout team so far and also the standout quarterback with Phillip Rivers and San Diego Chargers at home against the Jaguars who are yet again one of the seasons whipping boys. We have had the Chargers to win the last 2 games and we stick with a winning formula even though they have been crucified on the handicap giving the Jags a 12 point start. Rivers can light up this game and smash home a huge win.

For our final treble game we look to Atlanta Falcons who travel to Minnesota to play the Vikings who have injuries on offensive line. Bridgewater comes in at quarterback for the Vikings and they will be looking to score heavily on the run with Adrian Peterson but the Falcons can stop him and QB Matt Ryan can pass the points for Atlanta.

For our main Sunday bet we should look at a tasty treble :

  • Packers -2 @ 20/21
  • Chargers -12  @ 20/21
  • Falcons -3 @ 20/21

These 3 teams in a £10 treble returns over £70 with BetVictor who were best odds on our treble

longshot bet

Chargers 37-42 win @ 20/1

NFL Longshot Betting Tip

I usually go for a longshot treble of teams here but I’m breaking the mould and going for a correct winning margin at big odds. The Chargers host the Jaguars and this looks like it could be a complete blowout of a game. The Jags have a new quarterback and the Chargers are playing with the most confidence in the NFL. Rivers can light up the offense and score at will. Let’s try the Chargers to win by  37-42 points where we are looking at a return of just over £210 for just a £10 stake with BetVictor Bookies.

Comment below with your thoughts and NFL Week 4 Betting Tips Preview.

If you are looking for value then why not open a Betvictor Sports Betting account and claim £25 in FREE BETS ! Just click the banner below to get started :

Betvictor Sports Betting

Did you enjoy this article? If so, then why not join our discussion forum FREE ! and share with others about your knowledge, experience and tips…….. or sign up for email updates to get bonuses, offers, Free Tips and more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!