Golf Tips and Previews

September 17, 2014

ISPS Handa Wales Open Golf Tips 2014

Share

free golf betting tips

Free Golf Betting Tips every Week

 ISPS Handa Wales Open Golf Tips 2014

European Tour – ISPS Handa Wales Open 2014

KERCHING !

That was our buzzword last week as we managed a 2nd place at 22/1 in the European tour and a smashing 22/1 WINNER on the U.S PGA Tour event. We hope we can keep the winnings coming with some more winning golf tips this week.

We are all excited about the Ryder Cup next week but first there is the little problem of picking the winner with our Welsh Open Golf Tips 2014. The U.S PGA Tour has finished and so this is the only event this week giving us full concentration.

Welsh Open Golf Betting Tips

Pure Links Golf Course – Celtic Manor

Celtic Manor Resort

The great Celtic Manor resort will be fresh in all our memories for being the host of the 2010 Ryder Cup when Europe won on home soil in a great match. It’s a beautiful links course and perfect preparation for our stars this week of which there are a few playing here.

Being a big hitter is not needed here but accuracy into the greens certainly is. There are plenty of hazards including water and the usual links rough. Players who are adept at links golf will feature. Paul Casey won last week on a typical links course and he has to be feared again although he is short in the odds.We will be looking at good GIR stats for our tips this week and those who have already shown a prowess on links courses.

ISPS Handa Wales Open Golf Betting Tips

  • Thongchai Jaidee  @ 40/1
  • Gregory Bourdy @ 40/1
  • Paul Casey @ 16/1
  • Peter Uihlein @ 50/1

We will be betting with Paddypower this week as they are offering the best odds for our selections and 1/4 odds a top 5  finish.

longshot bet

Emiliano Grillo @ 80/1

ISPS Handa Wales Open Golf outsider Bet

Emiliano Grillo claims our spot for this weeks Longshot outsider bet on the ISPS Handa Welsh Open Golf Tips. He is still only 22 but his golf brain shows much more maturity. He played pretty well last week and does enjoy links courses. In his 2 outings here he was 35th 2 years ago and 18th last year. At 80/1 with Paddypower bookies he represents good value for a player getting better year on year.

As stated, we are betting with Paddypower this week as they are offering us the best odds on our weekend golf tips. Click the banner below and you could receive a free £20 matched bet if you are a new customer. No Bonus Code needed.

Paddypower Sports Betting

Tell us your thoughts on who you are betting in your own golf tips & bets this weekend and hopefully we can cheer on some big wins.

Did you enjoy this article? If so, then why not join our discussion forum FREE ! and share with others about your knowledge, experience and tips…….. or sign up for email updates to get bonuses, offers, Free Tips and more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!