July 9, 2014

World Cup Betting Tips 09/07

Share

World Cup Betting Tips 30/06 tips

World Cup Betting Tips 09/07

Today gives us the second of our cracking matches in the semi finals of World cup 2014 with Holland v Argentina. It’s a big one, a battle of the big 2, Will this get Messi? Will the dutch end up Robben the Argies of a final place?

Below are our World Cup Betting Tips 09/07.

Holland v Argentina Betting Tips 5pm

chile v holland betting tips

HOLLAND

Holland

  • This is the Netherlands’ third semi-final appearance in their last four World Cup finals.
  • Netherlands have lost just two of their 12 World Cup games
  • Against Costa Rica, the Dutch made 692 passes, the most they’ve recorded in a single World Cup match.
  • 10 of the Dutch’ 12 goals in this tournament have come after half-time and their last four goals have come after the 75th minute.

argentina v iran betting tips

ARGENTINA

Argentina

  •   Lionel Messi has created 19 goalscoring chances in this World Cup, the most of any player..
  • They have never lost a World Cup semi-final, winning the previous four.
  • Each of Argentina’s five wins at this tournament have come by a single goal margin.
  • They are yet to be behind once in their five matches so far

I think the Dutch will prevail here, The Argies have largely relied on Messi but at this stage without key players like Di Maria its a bridge to far

 Bet Holland win @ 23/10 best odds are with Betvictor (£25 FREE BET for new customers)

longshot bet

 holland 3-1 correct score 33/1

 Daily Longshot World Cup Betting Tips

Bet correct score Holland 3-1 @ 33/1 best odds are with Betvictor Sports Betting

Or why not try Holland to win on Penalties @ 10/1 if your thinking its going to be a tight affair

We would love to hear your thoughts so please post below with your World Cup Betting Tips today or if you like our tips then share the love with a comment.

 Betvictor Sports Betting

Did you enjoy this article? If so, then why not join our discussion forum FREE ! and share with others about your knowledge, experience and tips…….. or sign up for email updates to get bonuses, offers, Free Tips and more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!