July 8, 2014

World Cup Betting Tips 08/07

Share

World Cup Betting Tips 30/06 tips

World Cup Betting Tips 08/07

Today gives us the first cracking matches of the semi finals of World cup 2014 with Brazl v Germany. It’s the big one, the battle of the big 2, and I believe the winner will more than like come from this fixture. Will this Brazil side cope without injured striker Neymar when they face Germany? Will it be Muller time?

Below are our World Cup Betting Tips 08/07.

Brazil v Germany Betting Tips 5pm

brazil v cameroon betting tips

BRAZIL

Brazil

  • Brazil committed more fouls (31) against Colombia than they have in any other World Cup match since such data has been recorded
  • Their only defeat in the last 26 games came against Switzerland last August (W19, D6, L1).
  • Injured Brazilian striker Neymar has played a part in 50% of Brazil’s 10 goals at this World Cup (four goals, one assist).
germany v algeria betting tips

GERMANY

Germany

  • The Germans are the first country to reach four successive World Cup semi-finals.
  • Their record in their 11 previous semi-finals is four wins, five defeats and two draws – both of which were followed by penalty shootouts which they won.
  • Germany are unbeaten in their last 16 internationals (W11, D5), the best run of any side still involved at the World Cup.

I think this is where the Germans will really show their quality & should overcome a depleted Brazilian team, who I feel will struggle without Neymar.

 Bet Germany win @ 9/5 best odds are with Betvictor (£25 FREE BET for new customers)

longshot bet

  Muller under 2.5 + Germany 15/1

 Daily Longshot World Cup Betting Tips

Bet Muller anytime Under 2.5 goals – Germany win 15/1 best odds are with Betvictor Sports Betting

Or why not try Germany to win on Penalties @ 10/1 if your thinking its going to be a tight affair

We would love to hear your thoughts so please post below with your World Cup Betting Tips today or if you like our tips then share the love with a comment.

 Betvictor Sports Betting

Did you enjoy this article? If so, then why not join our discussion forum FREE ! and share with others about your knowledge, experience and tips…….. or sign up for email updates to get bonuses, offers, Free Tips and more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

One Comment

  1. evilbow

    9/5 winner, slightly out on the longshot being under 2.5 goals lol