June 28, 2014

World Cup Betting Tips 28/06

Share

World Cup Betting Tips 24/06 tips

World Cup Betting Tips 28/06

Today gives us some cracking matches with Brazil v Chile. It’s the first round of the last 16 games , who will make it through to the Quarter finals?

Below are our World Cup Betting Tips 28/06.

Brazl v Chile Betting Tips 5pm

chile v holland betting tips

CHILE

brazil v cameroon betting tips

BRAZIL

Brazil have never lost at home to Chile in 26 meetings spanning 95 years, but they are all too aware of how difficult it will be to extend that record.

Chile’s aggressive pressing and fluid attacking style means that, at their best, they are irresistible to watch and near-impossible to contain. Just ask dethroned world champions Spain.

Chile lost 3-0 to Brazil at the same stage four years ago to the day of this game

  • Brazil have won 10 and drawn two of the past 12 games between the two.
  • Brazil have won all three of their World Cup meetings.
  • Brazil last went out in the second round of the World Cup in 1990.

 Bet Brazil + Under 3.5 + Neymar Anytime @ 4/1 best odds are with Betvictor (£25 FREE BET for new customers)

Colombia v Uruguay Betting Tips 9pm

colombia v japan betting tips

COLOMBIA

uruguay v italy betting tips

URUGUAY

The Colombians scored more goals than the three other teams in Group C combined, but they face a real step-up in class against the streetwise and experienced Uruguayans.

Wisdom dictated that the absence of Falcao, who scored nine of their 27 goals in qualifying, would leave Colombia lacking a ruthless touch in front of goal.

Instead they scored nine goals in three group matches, with their shot conversion rate (31%) the best of any team in the first phase of the tournament.

Falcao’s injury prompted coach Jose Pekerman to switch from a 4-4-2 formation to 4-2-3-1. So far that system has been working well.

Bet Colombia win (90mins)  @ evens best odds are with Betvictor (£25 FREE BET for new customers)

If you fancy something a bit more generous in the odds department then why not try our longshot of the day.

longshot bet

 correct score 2-1 Colombia 9/1

Daily Longshot World Cup Betting Tips

My first longshot bet is Colombia 2-1 correct score at 9/1, but…………I fancy a correct score double here, if its going to be a longshot lets make it interesting

Bet Brazil 2-1 & Colombia 2-1 correct scores double 95/1 best odds are with Betvictor (£25 FREE BET for new customers)

We would love to hear your thoughts so please post below with your World Cup Betting Tips today or if you like our tips then share the love with a comment.

Betvictor Sports Betting

Did you enjoy this article? If so, then why not join our discussion forum FREE ! and share with others about your knowledge, experience and tips…….. or sign up for email updates to get bonuses, offers, Free Tips and more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

2 Comments

  1. evilbow

    95/1?? Thats worth £2 of anyones money

  2. BBTipster