Golf Tips and Previews

May 28, 2014

The Memorial Tournament Golf Tips & Preview

Share

The Memorial Tournament Tips

Free Golf Betting Tips every Week

Welcome to this weeks free golf tips. It’s time to head to Ohio for our  Memorial Tournament Golf Tips & Preview.

The Memorial Tournament 2014

Last week we saw lots of drama on the PGA tour as Adam Scott proved why he is number 1 by having a great final round and winning the play-off. We were happy too to see our tip John Senden steal into a share of 5th place at nice odds of 50/1 to give us a return on our money. This week we are hoping for another return as we head to the famous Muirfield Village Golf Course in Ohio.

Memorial Tournament Golf Tips

Beautiful but deadly. Trees, Water & Bunkers are all over the course.

 Muirfield Village Golf Course

The course itself is designed by Jack Nicklaus and as you can imagine it is true test of every golfers game. The players to watch out for will be those who can play target golf into the greens. The fairways are a touch wider than usual but you still have to find them.

Big hitters will be able to let loose a bit but the winning player really must be accurate with the irons to avoid the numerous bunkers around the greens and not to mention the water hazards dotted around 13 holes on the course.

It’s a par 72 measuring in at 7,300 yards. The fairways are slightly forgiving but they do have a lot of trees to catch errant drives.

We feel that the players who can shoot low scores consistently will be the ones to watch. The reachable par 5’s are where this tournament will be won and lost. Let’s move on to our free golf tips.

Memorial Tournament Golf Tips

  • Luke Donald @ 25/1 – Although not a huge hitter, he does plot his way well round this course and his last 5 visits have produced 5 top 20’s.
  • Hideki Matsuyama @ 66/1 – No course form to speak of but last week he was leading going into the final round. The course should suit and he IS an amazing talent who will surely be winning consistently in the future, if not this weekend.
  • Ryan Moore @ 50/1 – 13th last year and runner up back in 2007. Ryan is playing well at the moment and his game suits this course well.
  • Matt Kuchar @ 14/1 – Kooooooooooch loves this course and won last year. He also finished runner up in 2011. Short odds but huge chance for Koooooch

Bet HERE with Paddypower to receive these odds & 6 places.

longshot bet

Russell Knox @ 100/1

 Longshot Golf Tip

Russell Knox fills our longshot golf tip this week and you can still get him at odds of 100/1. His stats suit this course really well (and lots of courses) and he must surely start repaying with wins. Russell is 17th in GIR & 15th in Scoring average. He also leads the stats in proximity to the hole. Worth an E/W surely at big odds.

This week your best bet is to bet our Memorial Tournament Golf tips using Paddypower. They are again giving you an extra place and letting you have 6 places for each way bets. If you are a new customer you will also be able to claim a free £20 Bet when you bet just £10 on any event. Click below to sign up :

Paddypower Sports Betting

 Nordea Masters Golf Tips

I’ve run out of time to do European full preview so I will just put up my selections for the Nordea Masters. It’s a top class field with Stenson, Blixt, Molinari & of course our old favourite Miguel Jiminez playing.

  • Stephen Gallacher  @ 35/1
  • Miko Illonen @ 66/1
  • Emiliano Grillo @ 100/1
  • Felipe Aguilar @ 66/1

Again put your bets on With Paddypower who represent best value. Let us know in the comments below what your thoughts are and feel free to let us know what you think of our selections. Good Luck !

6 Comments

  1. BBTipster

    Looking favourable after 3 rounds of each event :

    US PGA: Leader currently 12 under

    •Luke Donald @ 25/1 –3
    •Hideki Matsuyama @ 66/1 –10
    •Ryan Moore @ 50/1 -6
    •Matt Kuchar @ 14/1 –4

  2. BBTipster

    European Tour Leader on 13 under :

    •Stephen Gallacher @ 35/1 – 12 under
    •Miko Illonen @ 66/1 – 4 under
    •Emiliano Grillo @ 100/1 – level
    •Felipe Aguilar @ 66/1 – 1 under

  3. BBTipster

    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

    Matsuyama – tipped at 66/1 – WINS the Memorial.

    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

    Hope you were all on.

  4. […] to our Lyoness Open 2014 Golf Tips. We are in top form now after LAST WEEKS WINNING GOLF TIPS saw us grab a 2nd place in the European Tour & also a 66/1 WINNER on the PGA Tour as Hideki […]

  5. BBTipster

    Very unlucky also With Stephen Gallacher who birdied the last hole to finish joint 1st but lost the playoff.

    2nd @ 35/1

  6. […] to our US Open Golf Tips 2014. We are in top form now after LAST 2 WEEKS WINNING GOLF TIPS saw us grab a 2nd place in the European Tour & also a 66/1 WINNER on the PGA Tour as Hideki […]