Horse Racing Tips and Previews

May 24, 2014

Saturday Horse Racing Tips 24/05

Share

todays horse racing tips preview  Saturday Horse Racing Tips 24/05

Saturday Horse Racing Tips 24/05

Lucky 15 & Longshot Tip

Welcome to our Saturday Horse Racing Tips 24/05. We have now had 5 consecutive weeks of close calls but crucially we have always had a return. Todays free horse racing tips are looking at getting a big return for our big odds lucky15.

We had plenty to choose from with racing today coming from Haydock, Curragh, Goodwood, Beverley, Catterick, Ffos Las & Cartmel. It promises to be a great days racing and hopefully a nice profit for us all too.

Check out our Bookies Free Bets Comparison page to maximise your profits today and you could even bet for free !

Saturday Horse Racing Tips

Lucky 15 Horse Racing Tips

  • Haydock 2:40 – Hot Streak 11/4
  • Haydock 4:20 – Devilment @ 7/1
  • Beverley 3:40 – Vimy Ridge @ 13/2
  • Curragh 2:45 – Darwin @ 11/2

We suggest a 10p E/W Lucky 15 with McBookie who are offering Guaranteed odds on all races. Total bet cost will be £3 with an est. return of £308.44 if all our lucky 15 horse racing tips win today. Returns may vary depending on bonuses and odds given for our Saturday Horse Racing Tips. Drinks are on me if they all win tonight guys.

todays horse racing tips preview  Saturday Horse Racing Tips 24/05

Chatez @ 10/1

Saturday Longshot Horse Racing Tip

I am looking forward to seeing this horse run again today although I have to say I would have preferred the ground to be a bit softer but with rain forecast we could well see a softening by the time he runs. Our longshot horse racing tip today runs in the 3:45 Haydock Park and is currently available at odds of 10/1. With this handicap having 17 runners we will be getting 4 places at a 1/4 odds for a place which represents great value to me. Never out the frame in 5 runs let’s hope for another big performance from our tip today.

Open a new account with McBookie today and receive a FREE BET of £25 matched to your first bet. No bonus code is needed as you will automatically be entitled by clicking our banner below :

todays horse racing tips preview  Saturday Horse Racing Tips 17/05

5 Comments

  1. BBTipster

    Hot streak WINS but darwin loses. 1 in 2 left to run

  2. BBTipster

    Last runner in our lucky15 is non runner so we finish with a 1st & 2nd from our 3 winners. £2.78 return from our £3 stake.

  3. BBTipster

    Booooooooooooooom our longshot romps home at 7/1 but If you bet it early as suggested u would be on at 10/1. Booooooooooooooom

  4. […] big odds lucky 15 bet but crucially we have always had a return. We did however have a nice 10/1 LONGSHOT WIN LAST WEEK and are looking for the value horse racing bets once again to give us our Saturday night spends. […]

  5. […] have always had a return. We are on a roll with our longshot horse racing tips though and had a LONGSHOT WIN 2 WEEKS AGO at 10/1 followed up by an even better LONGSHOT WIN LAST WEEK at 12/1. Can we make it a hat-trick of […]