May 24, 2014

Championship Play Off Final

Share

matchzone-derby-61364-1150011_613x460

Its the big one today.

Championship Play Off Final

The winner of this is reported to earn over £100 million for the promotion the the EPL.

Derby County and Queens Park Rangers will face off in the Championship play-off final on Saturday, with both sides desperately hoping to earn a place in next season’s Premier League.

McLarens Derby finished the season in fine form to claim third in the table, five points ahead of  Pre Season Fav’s QPR

1272

  • Derby ended the season with an unbeaten run of six matches.
  • eight wins out of nine between November and December.
  • Both sides have one win apiece from their clashes.
  • QPR had a run of two wins out of nine ruining their automatic chances.

The Championship final is the showpiece clash of a bumper play-off weekend at Wembley.

Derby one to watch is striker Martin with 25 goals this season.

QPR one to watch is Austin with 20 goals this season.

For todays bet We’re going with

Derby win at 13/5

£20 returns £46

this is with betvictor

For todays longshot we’re plumping for..

longshot bet

Derby 3-1 at 20/1

£10 on our longshot returns £210
Betvictor Sports Betting

2 Comments

  1. BBTipster

    Derby doubled with Orient in Div 1 playoff for me.

  2. BBTipster

    gutted that QPR won this game totally against the run of play