April 11, 2014

Colossus Bets Tips 11/04 – Michael Owen

Share

Colossus Bets Tips 11/04 by Michael Owen

Colossus Bets Tips 11/04

£10,000,000 Jackpot again !

If the shocks aren’t happening on the pitch in this Premier League season, they are occurring off it, and Norwich’s sacking of Chris Hughton on Sunday was another case in point.

I have mentioned a couple of times in this column that the atmosphere hasn’t been great at Carrow Road all season, and I feel that the majority of Norwich fans have been wanting Hughton’s dismissal for a long time.

But I’d have to question the timing of it and, more to the point, replacing him with a man with no experience of managing in the Premier League. And Norwich’s run-in is about as tough as it gets, with Saturday’s visit to Fulham followed by matches against Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal.

That said, I actually think that they might come away with a point from Craven Cottage at the weekend, for all the upheaval at the club.

Fulham had a temporary stay of execution when winning 2-1 at Aston Villa at the weekend, but I can’t get excited by a side who have lost 11 of their 16 home games, even if Norwich’s away record is even worse!

But I admit that if there is to be a winner then you have to slightly favour Fulham – and they did beat Norwich 3-0 in the FA Cup at home, and 2-1 at Carrow Road in the league on Boxing Day – so I am going 1-1 here, with 1-0 and 2-1 Fulham, too.

Below are Michael’s selections for the £2,000 Premier League/ FA Cup HDA8

hda8 colossus bets tips 11/04

Some tough fixtures this week.

Everton were again very impressive when beating Arsenal 3-0, and you have to fear for Sunderland – especially after their 5-1 defeat at Tottenham on Monday night – as the Merseysiders are building up a real end-of-season momentum, having scored three goals in each of their last four games.

Sunderland are actually the only side to have won at Goodison this season, winning 1-0 on Boxing Day after Everton had Tim Howard sent off in the first-half, but I think revenge will be forthcoming here and I take an away win 2-1 or AOA. But I will add in 1-1, too, as Sunderland have been playing better than their recent results indicate – the second-half against Tottenham aside – and they are still in there fighting, with games in hand.

Arsenal’s season looks to be unravelling, with a top four placing now looking anything but assured, so they will be viewing the FA Cup as a must-win.

And you have to think that they have enough class to take care of Wigan, even if the Championship side have already seen off Premier League sides Crystal Palace, Cardiff and, most surprisingly, Man City in this competition. And they are the holders too, remember.

I think 2-1 and 1-0 are the likeliest scorelines – Oxlade-Chamberlain was a rare bright spot in their loss at Everton after he came on, as was the return of Aaron Ramsey, and they will surely start here – but if there is any apprehension or nervousness in the Arsenal team I wouldn’t totally rule out 1-1.

Below are Michael’s selections for the 20p Pick 6 Game worth a £200,000 jackpot

20p pick 6 Colossus Bets Tips 11/04

Hopefully not too many goals

Liverpool proved that they can tough out a result, as well as blow teams away, when winning 2-1 on Sunday and it’s the big one when they host Man City.

You underestimate City at your peril – and as well as beating Liverpool 2-1 at home over Christmas, they have drawn 2-2 and 1-1 on their previous league visits to Anfield – but the home side have looked imperious at home of late, where they are now averaging exactly three goals a game.

I think Liverpool will pass this big test 2-1 or 1-0, but I will add in 1-1 again, as a safety net.

Chelsea got back on track with a 3-0 defeat of Stoke and while they are not a side to trust away from Stamford Bridge – I was surprised to see that they have only won 7 of 16 away matches – you have to fancy them against Swansea, who are not the best at home.

I take Chelsea to win 2-1 or 2-0.

Below are Michael’s selections for the £1,000 Premier League/ FA Cup HDA5

bonus code BANTER for £10 Free

Bonus Code BANTER = £10 Free

Hull now look pretty safe in the league after their weekend win at home to Swansea – a result they needed after losses to West Ham and Stoke – and they can gain further cheer by seeing off Sheffield United 2-0 or 2-1.

Sheffield United have beaten Premier League sides Aston Villa and Fulham on the way to this semi-final, their Cup form belying their mid-table status in League One. But I think that their brilliant run is coming to an end here.

The Colossus finishes off with the Monday night fixture between Reading and the already-promoted Leicester.

Normally, you would fancy a side that are currently nine points clear in the league – and an amazing 19 clear of the third – even away from home. And they beat Reading 1-0 in the reverse fixture.

But sixth-placed Reading arguably have more to play for here, and I think that the likeliest result is probably 1-1, and hopefully I will be in a position to Cash-In before the match!

Below are Michael’s selections for the two £5,000 Premier League/FA Cup Pick 3 Pools

pick 3 colossus bets tips 11/04

First of 2 Pick 3 attempts

pick 3 colossus bet tips 11/04

2nd of my Pick 3 attempts

Hope you have luck with your own Colossus Bets Tips 11/04 this week. As always I am playing for charity but how nice would it be to win that £10 Million Jackpot !! You could buy Lionel Messi’s left knee for that :)

Don’t forget to sign up using the Colossus Bets Bonus CodeBANTER for a £10 free bets bonus.

Colossus Bets

One Comment

  1. BBTipster

    Wow. Nice jackpot win on the HDA8 colossus bets for Michael Owen. Might have to copy next weeks tips lol