Here we have our Pokerbanter Hall of Fame. See who has won and when they won it ! Only our best players who win our leagues, freerolls or fantasy football & tipster events.

  1.   Sticky Threads

  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: League Winners

    Started by BBTipster, 05-01-2009 13:19
    league, pokerbanter, premier league, winners
    • Replies: 9
    07-06-2013, 17:16 Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Heads-Up League winners

    Started by Forgotten, 05-01-2009 13:22
    cash, devilfish, free, headsup, ladbrokes, league, live, poker, stack, winners
    • Replies: 0
    05-01-2009, 13:22 Go to last post
  4.   Normal Threads

  1. Football Tipster Winners

    Started by BBTipster, 12-05-2014 17:28
    • Replies: 0
    12-05-2014, 17:28 Go to last post
  2. Xperteleven Champions

    Started by BBTipster, 07-07-2010 11:58
    champions, xperteleven
    • Replies: 0
    07-07-2010, 11:58 Go to last post

Forum Information and Options

Moderators of this Forum
Win 10,000,000 at Colossus Bets

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread