PDA

View Full Version : I-poker log in

uistdon
24-02-2009, 22:36
Anyone else got a problem with logging into i-poker sites, every bastard site has now locked me out.
I have auto log on with all my sites, but ipoker in the last few days, says incorrect user and password :sick:

atisjdm
24-02-2009, 23:05
I had a login problem on Ipoker in January for about 2 weeks....it was fecking brilliant :):):):)

Seriously my probs just disappeared miraculously. Id give it a day or 2 and you'll be fine ;)

TomTom96
02-03-2009, 18:59
Anyone having problems logging in on Titan tonite? (or any other ipoker site?)

TomTom96
02-03-2009, 19:04
Problem solved.. :D

Had ro restart client! :loooser::loooser:

:lol::lol::lol:

BBTipster
03-03-2009, 09:21
I had bad connection problems last night with Titan. Kept disconnecting me. I also have started getting script errors on Titan start-up. No idea why.

uistdon
03-03-2009, 09:54
Same here:mad:

TomTom96
03-03-2009, 10:00
I had bad connection problems last night with Titan. Kept disconnecting me. I also have started getting script errors on Titan start-up. No idea why.

I got in after 20 mins, then suffered no problems the rest of the nite. :)

But I also get the script error thingy... :mad:
Dunno what it is tho.. :whistle:blush:

Forgotten
03-03-2009, 10:54
Yep script errors here too. Click Yes and it doesn't go away, click no it does.

bet365