1. Latest Topics

  1.   Threads / Posts  Last Post

    Forum Contains No New Posts

    Did you play that hand right? Find out in here as our poker community help each other with tips and advice on individual hands. Cash game surgery from our top cash player "Scottieboy" FREE for pokerbanter members !

    Forum Actions:

    Forum Statistics:

    • Threads: 880
    1. A review of all the best and trustworthy poker softwares available

      Forum Actions:

    2. Forum Contains No New Posts

      If you want to keep a track of your own personal challenges or just want to blog about your life and/or poker winnings/losses then open up your own thread in here. Once you post you can also upgrade the post to a full blog !

      Forum Actions:

    3. Improve your play with our articles and advice

      Forum Actions:

    4. Forum Contains No New Posts

      Let's see all your tournaments wins in here. Small to large, if you are a winner, share it with the group ! Or perhaps you just got fished out of a big payday by a donk. Let out your steam with the group.

      Forum Actions:

    5. Forum Contains No New Posts

      Post your Hand History of your tournament exit for discussion

      Forum Actions:

  2.   Threads / Posts  Last Post

    Forum Contains No New Posts

    Poker Gifts, Chip Sets, Tables and other merchandise

    Forum Actions:

    Forum Statistics:

    • Threads: 6
  3.   Threads / Posts  Last Post

    Forum Contains No New Posts

    Rogue sites who we feel have been untrustworthy, failed to deliver or been outright deceptive.

    Forum Actions:

    Forum Statistics:

    • Threads: 9
    1. Forum Contains No New Posts

      If you are having problems relating to any issues on ANY poker site then this is the place to air your concerns. Maybe they haven't let you withdraw or have closed your account with no reason - well air your views in this topic and if we can't resolve on your behalf the site may be listed in the main AVOID section.

      Forum Actions:

  4.   Threads / Posts  Last Post

    Forum Contains No New Posts

    Big online pots - Emerging players and all the latest news from the Poker world

    Forum Actions:

    Forum Statistics:

    • Threads: 238
  5.   Threads / Posts  Last Post

    Forum Contains No New Posts

    Only members with over 50 posts gain VIP access or email admin@pokerbanter.com.

    Forum Actions:

    Forum Statistics:

    • Threads: 97

    Last Post:

    Private

What's Going On?

Visitors found this page by searching for:Visitors found this page by searching for:

pokerbanter

poker banterpokerbanter forumpoker banter forumbonus banterhasło do eptlive freeroll 1 may 2012 na pokerstarsiepokerbanter.comept livefreeroll password 12.10.2012sky sports super 6talksport pokerstars password 2012 ept live freeroll password 16.03.2012poker today ept freeroll passwortpoker forum ukbonusbanter.com forumpoker forums ukhasło do talksport ukipt freeroll na pokerstars 7 maj 2012ept live freeroll password 24.02pokerbantrept live freeroll password 17 03 2012ept live freeroll password 01.05.2012

Bonusbanter Free Betting Tips StatisticsBonusbanter Free Betting Tips Statistics

Threads
Members
1,563

Welcome to our newest member, Rolandas Virzintas